06 QC vs 2003 harley davidson f-150

Nightrunner941

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my buddy is picking up a supercharged 2003 Harley truck next week and is running his mouth about how the Harley truck will be faster than my 06 QC SRT 10. His truck has some mods like exhaust, tuner, traction bars and lightning pullies on a completely stock engine. The only mods on my truck are catless mids and magnaflow cat back. I was just currious how our trucks do against those supercharged Harley trucks.

You will murder him....I raced one with my hemi and i pulled on him...My hemi runs 14.6-14.8

The only thing that ive done is 4.56 and 17 when I raced him since my 14.6 times

His truck, assuming the tune is good, should run low, mid-14s with those mods.

Just race him and see how it goes. It will be fun.

dont forget, our trucks are the worlds fastest. his mods are not enough to compete. you sould take him fairly easily

I skinned one...they are nothing to worry about. At least bet $100 on it to make it worth your while.

Those trucks can be turned into a beast, but not with those mods. I test drove one back in 05' I had a matching Sportster and thought it would be cool have have a matching truck.....my wife even said it was slow.

Hell, just having the Harley stickers on it will slow it down a bunch.

Those trucks are quick with a litle work. The mods he has, he's probably tuned. It should be a close run since your truck isn't tuned. Get a tuner and you will dust that Harley.

My brothers 06 HEMI pulled on my best friends moms Harley, both stock.

As you see in post 12, it will be a drivers race. I guess some people's idea of "murder" is barely .5-1 lengths. Too bad the HD's share the crap bottom end with the Lightnings.

Last edited:
Same here and im about 150 less rwhp than you :)

But i would really hope you dont go picking on quad cab trucks now. You big bully! haha

I am sure there are fast ones about but I've never ran into one? They are easily taken by a few truck lengths ( murdered) in your average QC from a 30--40 roll. Track is where it would be a drivers race controlling wheelspin!

His truck, assuming the tune is good, should run low, mid-14s with those mods.

Just race him and see how it goes. It will be fun.

It's all about the fun factor but I'm betting you'll smokem' def with a tune! :burnout:

I am sure there are fast ones about but I've never ran into one? They are easily taken by a few truck lengths ( murdered) in your average QC from a 30--40 roll. Track is where it would be a drivers race controlling wheelspin!

If you race one from a 30-40 roll... you will kill him. Even with a tune, the HD will most likely not downshift back into 1st gear, and it is lugging in 2nd from a 30mph punch.

If you race one from a 20mph roll, and his truck downshifts back into 1st gear, it will be much more fun.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back