06 SRT hood and bed cover for sale

fasnuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are off of my mineral grey 06. Both are in excellent condition, and would look great on any Dodge truck! I am asking $16,000 for the hood, and $16,000 for the bed cover. I will make someone a smoking deal if they buy both. I will take $26,500 for them together, and the smoking part is, I will through in a color matched, almost perfect condition, gorgeous, 06 SRT truck. It doesnt get much better then that. if you might be interested in this once in a lifetime smoking deal, call or text me at 432-978-0124 or on email me at [email protected]

lol glws
mileage, pics, mod list? Whats great about posting a mod list, is you get people lowballing you to buy all your parts before the truck gets sold. Win Win :)

LOL, Hell the truck is just a bonus! The only thing on the truck is a magnaflow muffler that they welded in, cheap basterd! milage is 41K. I have tried to get some pictures to load, but they wont go, I just dont know. there are a few pics in my new member thread. I will try to load some more later if I can. She runs, and drives perfect, no leaks. there is a clutch issue, I think the previous owner may have replaced the clutch without replacing the flywheel, or it may be hazed, I dont think its the clutch, may even be the hydraulic fluid. This truck is 99% factory, unmolested, very pampered, hardly even hot rodded still has factory tires on her with decent rubber.

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back