1000+ HP truck burnout - tires catch fire

Just to much fun

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Just to much fun
Hey Jeff! - I like your avatar - it's "hot", too :D

Bloody Holdens!!!! I hate commodores - although the new HSV's look alright!!

Last edited:
kalani said:
Reminds me of the El Camino - doesn't know if it wants to be a car or a truck... :confused: :p

kalani said:
I wish they come out with a US version of this little "el camino". I think they are very cool.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I heard on the radio yesterday they're going to stop making GTOs in June...
I looked at GTO's about 2 months ago and they told me that they are done with production. Only a 3 year run. They could not order any more and they had gotten there last shippment in. This is a big dealership that sold over a hundred new GTO's.

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Just to much fun

I love your avatar! Have you ever seen that truck run? He came to town here several times during air shows and would race fighter planes.

Has (3) (yes 3!!) Pratt and Whitney J34-48 Turbojet engines, making a total of 18,000lbs of thrust.. or roughly 36,000hp..

I think I have some video of him making a 350+ mph pass at an airshow.. will look for it... you think we have crappy fuel economy.. he burns 120 gallons PER PASS!!

amoparman said:
I've been all over and around that truck when it was here for an air show on Langley. I was working the air show that year. What a truck!!!:burnout:

Stretch

There truely awsome, both trucks. And I thought I had fun sitting in the cockpit of an F-16 @ 105%. Can you imagine 3 engines, my grin would never go away

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back