1200 rwhp

505'sFastestViper.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and 1250 ft pounds of torque....................thanks again to justin ................im hopin to hear if he makes it to the track if not we will be at the track friday

1200 HP/1250 if that don't make your titties bounce nothing will......

My God man, how wide are the tires, how big is the rear and have mercy on the trans?

well i think your gonan run something simular to stinker maybe you will break into the 13s if lucky :)..... lol

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
well i think your gonan run something simular to stinker maybe you will break into the 13s if lucky :)..... lol

bwwwwaaahhhhhhaaaa HE CAN NEVER EVA BREAK THE 13 SECOND RECORD!!!!!!:D

I'm at 1500 HP at the wheels and 1600 FTLBS torque... That was with Justin's CAI and MIDS!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :D

A prop should also go out to Joe and Justin, for the amazing work Justin did:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
and the awesome tuning joe did with a vec III, proving it is still one of the best tuning products around:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Sweet!!:rock: :rock: :rock: Way to go fellas! Get it to hook... my guess at it... 10.20....best ... 9.60...:dontknow: not sure how you have the rest "set up" but I have a pretty good guess.... should be damn close.:rock:
Good Luck, were pullin for ya:rock:

Gee, just think if you added another turbo.... :vroam: :p

Great work guys!

Thanks guys, I was not able to get to the track tonight, but this friday it will be there. We put 6 straps in the back for the dyno pulls and it actually stayed glued (for the most part) this time. Over 1000WHP on pump gas and a soft tune, as silly as it seems, that monster turbo is now the restriction for bigger race gas #'s!!!! Heres the situation I was in today....4TH GEAR, 70 MPH, stab it, 8 psi almost instantly, hit high boost button (set at a moderate 1050WHP LOL) at about 100MPH and INSTANTLY BOIL the tires, so bad that I had to lift to keep from shitting myself and hitting the guardrail. This is on concrete on a 90 degree day!!!! Unbelievably explosive is the best way to describe it!! See you soon Dom,
Justin

JMB Justin said:
Thanks guys, I was not able to get to the track tonight, but this friday it will be there. We put 6 straps in the back for the dyno pulls and it actually stayed glued (for the most part) this time. Over 1000WHP on pump gas and a soft tune, as silly as it seems, that monster turbo is now the restriction for bigger race gas #'s!!!! Heres the situation I was in today....4TH GEAR, 70 MPH, stab it, 8 psi almost instantly, hit high boost button (set at a moderate 1050WHP LOL) at about 100MPH and INSTANTLY BOIL the tires, so bad that I had to lift to keep from shitting myself and hitting the guardrail. This is on concrete on a 90 degree day!!!! Unbelievably explosive is the best way to describe it!! See you soon Dom,
Justin
see you wednesday:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back