2001 GTS with 33k for $29,500

Exactly, they deployed and I decided not to put them back as I hated the stock steering wheel anyway.

Don't understand how you got it back on the road without them. In PA. you need to get it inspected before the state will give you a recon title.

Removed airbags will pass PA state inspection. I recently sold all my auto repair shops in PA and retired. Very familiar with the laws there.

Sorry to be a hater but you can find clean title Gen II's with that kind of mileage in that price range.

Sorry to be a hater but you can find clean title Gen II's with that kind of mileage in that price range.

Oh look, myth fairy is flying today. Sorry man, stupid statement and completely untrue. You're probably comparing an RT-10 which can be had for 30ish k, but they are 2 totally different price ranges.

Oh look, myth fairy is flying today. Sorry man, stupid statement and completely untrue. You're probably comparing an RT-10 which can be had for 30ish k, but they are 2 totally different price ranges.

Ha ha... you're a phunny guy! I said in that price range which I stand by. I guarantee you can find deals out there that are close to that price for a clean car. It truly depends on how involved you are with local Viper clubs and the Viper community. I'm definitely not going by a lot of the overly inflated for sale prices that you see on sites such as cars.com. If all of those prices were legit then all of us here would have no problems getting $30K for one of our truck as well. I know of cars for sale and also cars that sold recently for around $40K that have under 10,000 miles on them, some were even original owner cars. They were also forged motor cars, not the 2000-2002 creampuffs.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back