2003 - 2006 Gen III Viper V10 150 HP Performance Upgrade Kit - P5156137

BlackMamba50

#10pistonkilla
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found this tooling around, thought I'd throw it out there! I've seen all the SEMA threads posted on here but not the actual kit for sale!

https://www.viperpartsofamerica.com/index.php/products/2003-2006-gen-iii-viper-v10-150-hp-performance-upgrade-kit-p5156137

1148_large_image.jpg

Gen III V10 Performance Upgrade Kit – approximately 150 bolt-on horsepower from Mopar!

*BRAND NEW*

Mopar Performance Part # P5156137

Bolting on approximately 150 horsepower from the original manufacturer to your Gen III V10 engine was never easier with the new V10 Mopar Performance Upgrade Kit! Included are a pair of machined cylinder heads, custom intake manifold, fuel rail, pushrods, gaskets, injectors, wiring and just about everything else you need to turn your Gen III into an even bigger performance monster except the exhaust. Price even includes a reflash of your factory controller - simply send the stock one to the Mopar address provided in the kit to be reflashed and your new powerhouse is ready to rock and roll! Now, the one thing that is NOT included is the exhaust manifold: Many choose to add headers instead and Mopar didn't want to force the price up with stock manifolds if you are going to put headers on anyway. So take a look around our site, as we offer both American Racing Gen 4 headers as well as the OEM Gen 4 exhaust manifolds.

NOTE: There has NEVER been a better time to be a VCA member - standard memberships receive a 15% discount and if you have a Venom membership you will receive a whopping 20% discount! That will cover over a decade of membership dues. If you aren't already a member check it out here: https://www.viperclub.org/join/ You and your Viper will be very glad you did.

Hard to pass up with that whopping 5 dollars off MSRP to start with! :)

Amazing results! Just really wonder about the cam? No mention of it? Does the Gen 4 use the same spec cam? If our camshafts are optimal for our head flow, how would it suffice with the gen4 head flow#s? New pushrods? Hmmm.... Different valve geometry/setup?
Just hmm...... Lol

got to figure out the exhaust first before I order mine... anybody have any insight on it?

Should be able to use your headers if you change the header flange to the 08/10 setup

wonder if any intake work, like DC does, would help???:dontknow::dontknow:

one of Tony's TB's:rock::rock::rock:

it was said in another thread that this set up was designed with the stock cam

that 710 cam seems to be a good choice:dontknow::dontknow:

can anything be done with them valve covers. a chop job maybe????

don't see a provision for a kick down cable for the QC folks

oh & heres the ex. difference

Attachments

• 04-06-gaskets.jpg
    04-06-gaskets.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 08-gaskets.jpg
    08-gaskets.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
All I need is 1,000 members to send me $8.00 each and I will gladly test these for everyone just to see how they work....I'll bet I could crack 10's NA ...just saying!

Better add a couple G'$ for headers! More like $9600 and change with 150hp package & headers that fit.

I'm going to be in touch with Belanger soon. Do we know if this kit is actually ready to ship? I have not called the distributor yet.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back