2004 Black Beast for Sale low miles

mauiSRT/10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its been an awesome ten years but its time to sell now. Link to craigslist ad

2004 SRT/10 Viper Truck Low Miles

16,993 miles, Asking $29.5k OBO

Stopped at the Ford dealership, thinking about trading it in on a 2014 Shelby GT500. Something about 662 HP that makes me smile. If they can sharpen their pen we may be able to make a deal.

Very clean under the hood. Usually if it is clean there it is clean everywhere, Good Luck with your sale.

My buddy just traded his 2013 GT500 on the hundred anniversary charger even up. It had some kind of $5000 handling package on it. I think his only had like 550HP with the supercharger. He had a lot of complaints with traction as you can imagine. Honestly I think he was afraid of it.

hey bud,
GLWS,i'm not having any:( i have about the same amount of miles...most i have been offered is on a trade in (23K).been on the market 4 months now.lotsa' lowballers and screwballs who want to trade their tractor plus cash:D:dontknow:.
i started at 29.5K,you may have better luck with that price where you are at though.

It's great having these until you want to resell them, If you gents rea having a hard time moving yours, I'm sunk if I decide......

WOW!! I never thought i'd see this truck F/S!!:(

I'm sure it looks like a 16k mile truck should!:rock: GLWYS!;)

Thanks for the words guys. Somebody will buy it. I will negotiate of course but yes everything cost more in HI. Its $1k just to ship a vehicle here. I just got to get the word out its for sale. Its the only one for sale in HI right now. I told the Ford dealer to tell me how much to write the out the door check for, for the GT500. MSRP is $61k, he came back with $40k. He's really low balling my trade in but its expected. We shall see if he calls me back.

Have you tried Hawaii Bookoo (just google Hawaii bookoo for all of them)? I think they have a few sites for different areas in Hawaii. It's for like a craigslist that military members buy stuff of of. I utilized it a lot in Germany. Could be worth a try. We are just young and dumb enough to buy one of these... or two in my case.

Link:

Cars & Trucks For Sale In Honolulu, HI | Honolulu Bookoo

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back