2004 Viper SRT-10 low miles!

Trainman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This just was taken in on a trade at the dealership where I work. It will probably only be available for a few days before being wholesaled. It is a 2004 Viper convertible, bright red, 29,847 miles , asking $40,270. Call me on my cell, 661-336-8046 if interested and I can send a couple of pictures to your cell phone. I don't know how to load pictures here on the website but I will ask my son for help. Thanks.

Last edited:
No longer available, the viper has been wholesaled as of today. I can try to find out where the car is going if anybody is interested. Sorry.

He's working part time at a Caddy dealership, I can't imagine a test drive with him in a CTS-V caddy. :D

He's working part time at a Caddy dealership, I can't imagine a test drive with him in a CTS-V caddy. :D

Actually I'm full time, they don't hire salesmen for part time. I've been retired for nine years (since 2005) and I started taking Social Security a year and a half ago (age 66) but I just got bored. I've never been a car salesman before but thought I would give it a try. Sold 5 cars already (1 Malibu and 4 Camaros). I'm at 3 Way Chevrolet-Cadillac in Bakersfield. Very large Chevy truck dealership. I gave one guy a ride in my CTS V Coupe who was interested in the ZL1 Camaro (I told him it had the same engine), a young guy..........and he's not quite the same....he was truly scared....said he had never felt a car that fast before! I can't wait for the new Corvette Z06 in about 1 year.

Actually I'm full time, they don't hire salesmen for part time. I've been retired for nine years (since 2005) and I started taking Social Security a year and a half ago (age 66) but I just got bored. I've never been a car salesman before but thought I would give it a try. Sold 5 cars already (1 Malibu and 4 Camaros). I'm at 3 Way Chevrolet-Cadillac in Bakersfield. Very large Chevy truck dealership. I gave one guy a ride in my CTS V Coupe who was interested in the ZL1 Camaro (I told him it had the same engine), a young guy..........and he's not quite the same....he was truly scared....said he had never felt a car that fast before! I can't wait for the new Corvette Z06 in about 1 year.
Selling cars can be an interesting gig. I sold for about 5 years. Props to you for recognizing that you were board and then doing something about it! I wish I would have jumped on buying the Viper you originally posted about.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back