2005 Parts for sale

racerspen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Black 2005 SRT 10 Ram truck that I am parting out. What do you need? I can put things on ebid for sale if you want it shipped and want the protection of a 3rd party. Prices are negotiable, have to start somewhere and see what the demand is. Craigslist is run by a bunch of Nazi's so if the ad isnt up message me.

https://appleton.craigslist.org/pts/6123665413.html

Well I was reading the add and it just went blank !

Update as CL took it down right away again

Call, text or email, Spencer 920-479-0590 [email protected]

Bought this truck out of the east coast about 6 years ago as is. kept it for spare parts, decided to just tear it down into pieces and everything is for sale that is left. had good motor but used it in another truck that had thrown a rod, so blown motor was torn down and block is a nice end table in the living room. Body was badly damaged as it rolled off the tow truck from the dealership that was buying it or selling it. Dont know what everything is worth, going off ebay for pricing, trying to stay below that price but I dont really need this stuff. If you think the prices are out of whack and if you need/want for something for your truck, tell me what you think is fair. I will start putting this stuff up on ebay, ebid and anywhere else I can.

Bare Cab $400 obo No rust, front window busted, rear of cab has dents from box hitting when it fell off trailer and the front fender frames/extensions are junk and need replacing

Full Cladding kit in black minus the piece behind the rear wheel on the passengers side $1100 obo

Rear manual slider window $200 obo

Dash depends on whether you want everything intact or just the frame or parts
Dash Pad only $150 obo

Rear Axle / Differential Dana 60 $1200
Springs $20 each
Brake Clutch Gas Pedal assembly $200 electric adjustable
Front Brembo Calipers $350
bare box / bed $100 4
A arms $50 each
Muffler $75, with duals and exhaust tip to rear bumper $150, from exhaust manifolds to rear bumper(includes the 4 cats) $400

Viper gen 3 8.3 liter engine parts, had 50k miles, motor threw a rod.
Heads $900 for the set $500 for one, they have valves and springs installed
Intake manifold $400
Throttle body $125, also another throttle body that has two hole in in for nitrous $60
Coil packs $50
Piston and rod $100 each - only have 9
Lifter set $100
Pushrods $5 each
Exhaust manifolds $60 for the set, $40 for one
Just about any other part you could need for a gen 3 viper motor, just ask

Clutch and flywheel
Tremec 6 speed transmission $1500
Hurst shifter $100
Hydraulic fan system $500
Rack and pinion $200

SOLD or unuseable/junked