2006 - 2007 Radio/Navigation Harness Details

5_0_BAIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man do I wish we had one section in this forum for Audio only. Oh well LOL.

Just thought I would post up a link to the piece that is needed for our Infinity Systems that allows for an EASIER install for any radio/screen/navigation.

It is made by PAC and its part number is C2R-CHY4. The link below even shows you what wires to connect where and the part has some very useful outputs for a navigation install including steering wheel control wires:D

Click Here

Dash Kit --- Step By Step Instructions and Part

The dash kit needed for our trucks is a two part system. YOu must have the factory bezel for a Double Din (large) radio.

These parts are as follows:

Lt. Woodgrain/Gray-------5JZ121DHAC
Dk. Woodgrain/Silver------1HG401AAAA
Silver/Khaki---------------B003X88EJK
Silver/Black---------------5KS701DHAB

There are more colors out there but these are typically the popular ones.

Next you need a DASH KIT TOO! The one I typically use is 99-6510 made by Metra.
Click on link below to see how to take your truck apart and what dash pieces to remove as well as how to use the parts in the kit. (Start on Page 7)

Click Here and thanks to USMC11's post, here is a video of disassembly Click Here For Video

Don't forget steering wheel controls module........PAC part SWI-CAN
This will retain your factory steering wheel controls. This must be used in conjunction with a SWI- that matches your new radio you are installing!

Click Here for wiring instructions and programming of steering wheel controls

Last but not least (only if you want AM/FM) you need a antenna adapter. Metra Part 40CR10. Note: Hope you don't need install pics for the antenna adapter LOL;)

Last edited:
Hey Bait you da Man thanks for the Post it has helped me get mine in line....
:)

No problem bud. Just thought I would write it down to post it permanently on the forum.

I wonder if it should be a sticky on the audio section?:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back