2006 6 speed quad cab

Discussion in 'SRT-10 Trucks and Parts For Sale' started by 6speedquadcab, Jun 3, 2019.

1. 6speedquadcab

6speedquadcab NorCal SF Bay Area Supporting Member

57D5D4DC-7A3F-48F1-BC8A-C651D36D9598.jpeg

Sadly for me, this day has come. California, specifically the big cities just aren’t the place for these trucks anymore. So with a heavy heart, here it is:

2006 QC converted to a 6 speed with all stock parts from an RC down to the smallest detail by SRT2SLOW which as most of you know is a stand up guy that puts much pride and diligence in his work.

80K miles original engine, 20K on the T56 when bought from X2 builders now has 30K after conversion.

Comes tuned for all its aftermarket upgrades by Torrie from Unleashed tuning as follow:

JMB cold air intake with catch can
    BBK throttle body
    Full catless BB exhaust with QTP cutouts

Other upgrades:

Upgraded wires and spark plugs
    JTS PS lines
    JTS OC lines
    Custom Daytona ground effects kit (short wives/ girlfriend love it)
    Tailgate lowering kit
    Mopar Tailgate cover
    Mopar bed extender
    RC front springs
    Caltracs
    Belltech/ Hellwig read sway bars
    Billet front grill

Truck is in good condition but isn’t perfect as this is no garage queen. It is my DD to date and hasn’t failed me once.

Asking $22K firm.

I also have a brand new never installed complete Roe supercharger with tune for all the mods on the the truck that I can sell together if wanted. I’m selling it separately for $7,500 shipped but will drop it to $6K if bought with the truck. Will come with a brand new JMB Roe SC CAI retrofit kit, Mopar triple gauge pillar pod, and tuner.

More pictures and details available on my profile album or can text them if wanted.

408-439-6913

2. ViperJeff

ViperJeff Well-Known Member Administrator Supporting Member

Wow

3. 1buddyc

1buddyc Full Access Member

Beautiful, sorry you are having to let it go.