2006 Saleen Mustang S281E

gregalc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my '06 Saleen Mustang Extreme #80. Car has 19,xxx miles and sits in the same spot in my garage that my SRT10 used to occupy. Car has a clean and clear 4 owner title and a clean carfax as well. Car is in great shape, tho not "show car" clean due to the small light scratches here and there (and i have pictures of all of them), it is still a very clean car. The paint shines like new and the interior is near perfect. Mechanically, this car is tight.
The Extreme models were pretty limited in production-159 (from the research I have done) were produced between '05-'09 until they switched to the 5.0 engine. Listed below are a few of the differences that set the Extreme Model's apart from the other SC models along with a couple general features of the car:

*Saleen supercharged 4.6L putting out 550hp and 500ftlbs torque
*Forged crank, rods, and pistons all from Saleen
*6spd Transmission
*Saleen Maxgrip Differential with 4:10 gear
*Saleen Racecraft suspension
*Front splitter and rear diffuser
*Saleen rear spoiler
*6 Disc CD player with Shaker 500 sound system

If you have any questions or concerns, or for more pictures, feel free to call/text me at 606-2o5-856l. This car was over $73k in 2006-the LOW retail now is $32k while the high is upwards of $86k according to NADA. I'm asking $29k. Thanks for looking!
image13_zpsbzmgrcry.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image12_zps07x52wax.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1013_zps4migrcy5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1012_zpsexlkkbpy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

nice little Stang:rock::rock::rock:GLWS:rock:

but i'm gotn to have to disagree with ya......

this is extreme for Saleen:D:rock::burnout:

Attachments

• saleen-s7-twin-turbo-04.jpg
    saleen-s7-twin-turbo-04.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 267
Very nice! I have a Black 2006 S281 Turbo, glws!

Would consider trade for '06 QC+cash-stock or modded, let me know what ya got!

Very nice! I have a Black 2006 S281 Turbo, glws!
Thanks man, I love the car but can't afford to keep it. Needing some $$$ before its time for "HO HO" to visit..

Would consider trade for '06 QC+cash-stock or modded, let me know what ya got!

Thanks man, I love the car but can't afford to keep it. Needing some $$$ before its time for "HO HO" to visit..

GLWS! Ill pm you if I hear of any interest. Have you tried posting the car on Facebook on a Saleen page?

I havent, to be honest, I didn't know there was one. Thanks for the heads up!

There are 2 Saleen forums that are popular. SOEC.org and Saleen Club of America. They both have for sale sections. There is also a Saleen Locating Service that can post sales ads on these cars. A popular Facebook page is the 2005-2014 Mustang/gt500/Boss 302 parts page. GLWS.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back