2007 Jeep SRT8 for sale.

seethrough

Reaction score
Selling my 2007 Jeep SRT8. 2007 with 89K miles. Upgrades include Mopar CAI, Solo Performance catback exhaust, BC Racing coilovers, Permachrome black chrome factory forged wheels, weathertech mats, tint, B&I steering wheel, Hawk performance pads, EBC slotted/dimpled rotors front/rear, and Diablo Intune programmer. Car has a nice stance and sportcar like handling with the coilovers. Adjustable height so they can be raised in the winter for more clearance. Front hubs are new and calipers/front spindles were recently powder coated gloss black. The paint on the roof was beginning to crack so I had it stripped to bare metal and repainted. Interior is very clean and comes with two brand new wireless headphones for the rear entertainment system. The only flaws are a small rock chip near the front driver's side fender and a small ding on the front fender. Normal rock chips on the nose. Some curb rash on the wheels. Great sounding with the catback system. Pics can be found at <iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s964.photobucket.com/user/madlerj/embed/slideshow/2007%20Jeep"></iframe>. Asking $27K.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back