2009 VTCoA Truck of the Year - Vote Now!

2009 VTCoA Truck of the Year - Vote Now!

• TNVIPER - January 2009 TOTM

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • GriffsSRT - February 2009 TOTM

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • wheredwhogo? - March 2009 TOTM

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • SANCHOBA - April 2009 TOTM

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Carlwalski - May 2009 TOTM

Votes: 57 45.2%
  • Ram From Hell - June 2009 TOTM

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Whitesnake - July 2009 TOTM

• Begood - August 2009 TOTM

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 6pakattack - September 2009 TOTM

• supercar1of1 - October 2009 TOTM

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • JimTeTe - November 2009 TOTM

Votes: 7 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now Voting for the
2009 Viper Truck Club of America
Truck of the Year

TNVIPER

January 2009

TNVIPER.gif

GriffsSRT
February 2009

GriffsSRT-01.jpg

wheredwhogo?
March 2009

wherdwhogo.gif

SANCHOBA
April 2009

SANCHOBA.gif

CARLWALSKI

May 2009

CARLWALSKI.gif

Ram From Hell

June 2009

RamFromHell-01.jpg

Whitesnake

July 2009

Whitesnake-01.jpg

Begood

August 2009

Begood.gif

6pakattack

September 2009

6packattack2.jpg

supercar1of1

October 2009

supercar1of1.gif

JimTeTe

November 2009

JimTeTe.gif

Our Sponsors
TOTM_Ad_01.gif
__________________​

Last edited:
Best of luck to all the trucks that have entered. :congrats: We should all be very proud of the vehicles we have here at the VTCOA. :rock:

No harm in throwing in some early images I guess. Here's some photos of The Batram. I'll post more as the thread progresses.

Cheers,
Carlwalski

TheBatram01.jpg

TheBatram02.jpg

TheBatram03.jpg

TheBatram04.jpg

TheBatram05.jpg

TheBatram12-1.jpg

TheBatram13-1.jpg

TheBatram29-1.jpg

TheBatram37.jpg

TheBatram38.jpg

TheBatram39.jpg

TheBatram40.jpg

TheBatram41.jpg

Last edited:
Post as many photo's, videos, mod lists as you want, this is a contest after all

yellowfever#154 said:
Well done video, I like the first burnout where the smoke starts coming out from the hood scoop.
LMAO! Shit you have good eyes, I would have never seen or looked for that hahaha. :D

TheBatram24-1.jpg

carlwalski has got my vote!!!!!!! sorry everyone else but this truck is sick even though me and him had beef i can not take anything away from his truck!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
carlwalski has got my vote!!!!!!! sorry everyone else but this truck is sick even though me and him had beef i can not take anything away from his truck!!!
Thank you Dom, as of late you've impressed me heaps brother, I've put or little squabbles or "debates" behind me and moved forward. I now know how to take your style of posts, takes some getting used to but it's obvious you speak your mind and like taking the piss hahaha, respect is due for that! I'm really looking forward to seeing your beast kick some major ass in the very near future. Hopefully sooner rather than later! :)

Cheers brah. :rock:

This is a super hard decision for me, there are 2 trucks that are very beautiful yet so different from one another.

Carls truck is a piece of art work, beautiful in everyway has some extremely thoughtful modifications that gives it the whole overall package.

Erics truck is a beautiful truck that is built to kick some ass and has many things done to it that I will, as $ allows, do to my truck.

Super hard to decide.

yellowfever#154 said:
This is a super hard decision for me, there are 2 trucks that are very beautiful yet so different from one another.

Carls truck is a piece of art work, beautiful in everyway has some extremely thoughtful modifications that gives it the whole overall package.

Erics truck is a beautiful truck that is built to kick some ass and has many things done to it that I will, as $ allows, do to my truck.

Super hard to decide.

What's your Paypal addy? :D :D :D

Joke, thanks for the kind comments. I could honestly careless if I "win" or not, IMO, all the trucks past and present are trucks to be very proud of. I'm not a big fan of car shows and "peoples choice" awards, who's to say my vehicle is better? It's all personal preference and at the end of the day, driving the Batram around is what I built it for and I LOVE every minute. :) Heck, the RHD conversion is/was still one of the biggest mods to this truck, often overlooked by everyone locally nowadays. lol

:rock:

yellowfever#154 said:

Super hard to decide.
Re-reading your comment, I'm sure Eric hasn't finished his and I must make that clear that the Batram isn't either. In fact, when ARE these trucks finished?? :laugh: The only thing I have yet to do is customize the engine bay, black it out, custom Batlogo head covers, etc etc. Power wise it's around 500rwhp, bolt ons, full Billy Boat, Roe TB, SCT, JMB CAI, etc. Customizing the engine etc will be done early in the next year, I've done a lot to my truck for 09 so it's time for a rest. Hopefully those voting can see what I have done thus far and work out for themselves what the engine bay will eventually be like. Anyhow, back to topic......

:)

I had to vote for TNVIPER, truck looks too good:rock:!!! Hard contest though, everybody has great looking beasts, and the BatRam is just awesome!!

Good Luck To All;)

WOW, not an easy choice. I gotta go with my ROE brother:D That thing is just too clean :rock:

Good luck to all:congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back