2011 BMW S1000RR Turbo Bike... $22,000

INFAMOU$

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Currently the bike is in TX at my friends house. I bought this bike the way it sits with the following listed modifications. I had plans to convert it from a 1/4 mile bike to a Texas Mile bike but working overseas and a broken ankle has just left me with no time to enjoy and do with it what I originally planned. The bike was bought brand new and modified immediately and since then has only seen a few track passes and few blasts down some streets. You want to own probably the baddest and fastest S1000RR? Then this is the bike for you. I would personally recommend getting the bike tuned for E85 or something a little less costly but this bike is built in a way to go in either direction! Maybe turn down the boost and street it... OR you can crank the boost and squeeze out as much power as you feel you can. You can take this bike in either direction.

This is truly an amazing bike that has been gone over by BMW and compression tests/leak down etc all done and come back perfect! Note to the Buyer that it is currently running on VP100 race fuel on the current tune.

The bike is currently running a modified Busa rad that is great for the track but I am including a much larger custom made rad that needs installation that should be able to keep things cool should you chose to tune the bike for the street. I have driven the bike around in 60-70 degree temps when I was visiting Texas around Christmas time with no issues. The bike also has a brand new BMW clutch in it (yes a factory one due to the class of racing the bike was in prior). I also have a box filled with stock take off parts such as the original cluster, wiring, air box etc.

$22,000 is the price.

Here are all the modifications:

Turbo Set-up

Davinci Race Turbo
321ss 4into1 Race Header
TIAL MVR 44mm wastegate
TIAL BOV
3073 GTX Billet Wheel Turbo
Sheetmetal Intake Manifold

Water Injection System

Bottle/Gauge/Brackets
Stainless Steel water tank

Fuel System:

Walbro pump
Aeromotive Fuel regulator

Electronics:

Haltech/RacePak Logger Dash
PS2000 ECU
Long Race Harness & Fuse block
Boost Control Solenoid
Dual Channel Wideband controller
TCA4 EGT Kit
HPI4 Igniter Module
Air Temp sensor
2000psi sensor &fittings for back pressure sensor kit
Can Hub 6-port
10 bar Fuel Pressure sensor
3 bar Map sensor
s3 Hall Effect Sensor(used for a speed sensor for boost control)
external USB hook-up
external Negative & Positive hook-up

Extras:

DaVinci Brackets & strap kit &
modded clutch hub
Brocks Heavey Duty Spring & shim kit
Penske adjustable Race Shock
DME Aluminum Swing Arm:
DME Billet Oil Pan & Billet oil Pick-up
DME Air Shifter & cylinder mount
Lamborghini Orange paint
Roaring Toyz Front and Rear Seats w/orange stitching
CVR Billet adjustable levers
World Wide Ceramic Bearings Front & Rear

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Walk Around Vid [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ANwFgtGLa8]2011 Turbo BMW S1000RR Start up / Walk Around - The Infamous Project - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back