2011 Dodge Caravan DVD question

SlvrSnake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is not the right place to put this but I looked briely for Caravan only sites and they looked kinda lame. We recently we purchased a 2011 Grand Caravan that has the rear entertainment system (VES). The Dodge only has one screen but the Chrysler's can be had with two. The console and Radio look Identical. The code on the headphones is 05107082AD (AC has been listed for the Chrysler) and has a two channel selector. Anyone know if it is possible to add the second screen or is the single screen unit in the Dodge completely different from the Chrysler dual screen?

I know there alot of knowledgeable people that dig through here so I figured I would give it a shot.

No worries still have the truck, she's not going anywhere the minivan is for the wife and kids. Had the van for two months and already my 4 yr old lost the battery cover to one of the headphones. Nice...

Again I aplologize for posting questions about, of all things, a minivan, on the Viper Truck site. Having a minivan is kinda like riding a moped, its fun but you don't want anyone to see you on it. :)

And riding a moped is like f##kin a fat chic, for the same reason:D
I was going to use that but went for the milder route. Same difference.:rock: I guess no one is going to be answering this anytime soon. Probably gets looked at as much as the fat chick.

Dodge now offeres the two screens, I have a T&C LTD with the duel.I'm guessing the wiring harness is there,just plug it in, but the dealer probably won't tell you that and you can get an after market one put in cheaper and with a bigger screen too.

We were going to get a T&C but wife did not like the chrome piece going across the back of the Chrysler, she did not want leather, and she liked the way the Dodge looked. In the end, it was not for me, for the wife. I just pay for it.

What is the radio code for your T&C. I think ours is RH8 is I remember correctly. Also, how do the dual screens work? Just shows the same DVD on two screens right?

Not sure on code I'm working 6 hrs out of town, the two screens can play two different movies or the same,and the rear screen spins around to face the front also.
And also above the overhead console it makes the roof glow at night, looks kewl.

I asked about it at a dealer today and they were saying the entire console needs to be replaced for it to have both screens. That seems crazy to me but who knows. The console is the same as what you have, minus the screen. Mood lighting thing and all. I'll look into it more and see if can be done not the end of the world wothout it. Just a nice feature. The code on our radio is RHB not RH8. Apparently you have a second DVD player as well? And two game console hookups? That is what the dealer was telling me. Ours obviuosly has one of each.

Back