2013 JUNE Western Canada GTG

Yellow venom

Boosted Venom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to get some input from all you guys up here on when our first GTG of 2013 is going to work best for the majority??
I'm thinking June.......???
Post up your thaughts and let's get this rolling!!
Thanks in advance everyone. :)

ALL are invited, spread the word. Lets get some Viper cars to join us!!

This will more then likely be taking place in Alberta, for which City??? That we will figure out with what works best for the majority of guys, and we can also take turns in which city to meet up at too!

I think that is a great idea!! Let's show Alberta what VTCOA is all about.

Last edited:
Lacombe actually kinda sucks, let's do something better. Calgary or Edmonton, lots of visits to Castrol, Three Hills car show, The mopar show in Red Deer, hmmm, what else

Drumheller

Maybe a good spot! Could lose the wife and kids for a couple hours while we talk shop!! Big parking lot at the Terrell museum:dontknow: just a thought....:D

Castrol sounds like a good spot, but only problem with that is the guys from Calgary have a late drive home, unless we were to meet in Red Deer or Edmonton, go to the track for a couple runs and depart?? That's one idea.

Do we have enough people needing tunes to arrange a dyno day with Chris? We need 4-5 trucks or cars to make it work.

Anyone else with some ideas? Drumheller sounds good to, be a killer place to get some sweet pics of our trucks too:rock:
I would probably pull my travel trailer down too with the 10 :rock:

I am working on June dates for Chris. I am still working out the dyno details. Chris will be up on the weekends, so could we work around that?

Yeah, the first meet for sure will be in Calgary Burt, and then we can all discuss further on where we will meet up for the next one,Castrol sounds like a sweet spot after we're all tuned up for sure Tyler!:rock::burnout:

Why not go to Mission Raceway in Mission BC. I might be able to be persuaded to go and video.

That's an excellent idea Brad!! You would really come up for that?? Maybe a bunch of you guys from the western states would like to have a friendly US Vs. Can. Racing?? Lol. That would be a great GTG!! :D:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back