2013 TOTM winner calendar pics

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread is going to be specifically for the 2013 TOTM winners to post the picture they would like to use on the 2014 calendar. I only have one request, NO CELL PHONE PICS!!!! :D They look terrible when they are blown up. This will give us the opportunity to start the 2014 calendar design and with any amount of luck be ready to print them in the beginning of December and have them to you before the new year.

You forgot to mention that we want pics of the winners with a hot babe wearing almost nothing stretched across your hoods...:drool:

Put me down for a dozen!

Winners don't forget I need high quality pics of your trucks that you would like in the calendar. NO CELL PHONE PICS!!!

Winners don't forget I need high quality pics of your trucks that you would like in the calendar. NO CELL PHONE PICS!!!

I know exactly what you're talking about on cell phone pics, but most don't have a high quality camera to shoot with. Camera phones now days have as many MP as cameras quite often. ;)

I know exactly what you're talking about on cell phone pics, but most don't have a high quality camera to shoot with. Camera phones now days have as many MP as cameras quite often. ;)

That was the downfall of last year's calendar. The cell phone pics when blown up were very grainy and made the calendar look worse than it would have with quality pics to start with.

I do, but need to find them. :) PM me your address and when I find them I will send one out.

Sweet! Let me know what I owe :)
Can I submit a batch of pics like TOYT thread and y'all pick what you'd like on the calendar? I think to make the calendar look awesome y'all should be able to choose through pics and choose what's best fitting to a calendar of such caliber to make them what y'all really want. :dontknow:

Sweet! Let me know what I owe :)
Can I submit a batch of pics like TOYT thread and y'all pick what you'd like on the calendar? I think to make the calendar look awesome y'all should be able to choose through pics and choose what's best fitting to a calendar of such caliber to make them what y'all really want. :dontknow:

Either way is fine for me. If you have a pic you would like to see on the calendar let me know. Don't worry about money on the old calendar, just need the address and I will ship it out when I find them.

URL=http://s259.photobucket.com/user/transamman74/media/image-6.jpg.html]
image-6.jpg
[/URL]

I need the TOTM winner photos, high quality no camera phone pics. The calendar is going into production immediately!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back