2014 January TOTM Nominations

VenomTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The theme is "work trucks". I realize not a lot of people use their trucks for work, so I will accept dirty, muddy pics also. Keep in mind that they need to be NEW pics. First 5 gets in. GO!!

Example:

Last edited:
Forgive me, I'm new here. Do we PM you our pic? Do we have someone else nominate us? Do we post a pic here ourselves? Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!

Forgive me, I'm new here. Do we PM you our pic? Do we have someone else nominate us? Do we post a pic here ourselves? Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!

You can nominate anyone, including yourself. :) Each month has a different theme, so you can see ahead of time where you think your truck fits.

I like the theme idea, though I believe the notion of nominating yourself takes some of the honor out of it. But then again, how does one submit a photo within the theme without nominating themselves? Seems like an endless loop of impossibility. Excuse me, my head is going to explode now.

Hey man, Like Caveman said, you can nominate yourself or any other member. Just post the pic of the person you want to nominate into this thread, and make sure it goes with the theme of whatever month it is. January is work/dirt.

Last edited:
I like the theme idea, though I believe the notion of nominating yourself takes some of the honor out of it. But then again, how does one submit a photo within the theme without nominating themselves? Seems like an endless loop of impossibility. Excuse me, my head is going to explode now.

I see your point about nominating other people that goes with the theme, especially since we are requesting that all the pics be new. However, a lot of people nominate themselves and there is NOTHING wrong with doing that. Matter of fact I encourage it.

I see your point about nominating other people that goes with the theme, especially since we are requesting that all the pics be new. However, a lot of people nominate themselves and there is NOTHING wrong with doing that. Matter of fact I encourage it.

*coming from the guy who nominated himself 8 of the last 12 TOTMs..... :D

i would never nominate myself - for anything.

however, the rules for 2014 TOTM are laid out, and i read this as a competition to be selected to even participate in the current month's running...

therefore... excuse me while i go pull my buddy's backhoe down the road with video proof:D

I can take a still from the video :D

I have one of those for Dan. Hang on and I'll find it...

OK, so I couldn't find the picture I was looking for. But I did find this one and since off topic is totally what the VTCOA is about, I thought I'd share :D

Attachments

• pics_094.jpg
    pics_094.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I'm gonna nominate Andy, as well. Here's a pic of him with Dan.

Attachments

• More Homies.001.jpg
    More Homies.001.jpg
    647.8 KB · Views: 2,658
Back