2015 Challenger Drag Pak

Skypilot68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it..some serious racing from Dodge once again.

3_D4_low_res.jpg

My favorite is still the viper powered drag pak car.

My favorite is still the viper powered drag pak car.

Jay, his buddie mark and I seen the viper nest video dudes drag pack viper (chally) at the Mopar Nats last year...It was his first time running it, he didn't even load up the convertor the fist pass and he said he just kind of rolled into the throttle...It ran a 10.80..lol

We talked with him for a quick min in the stageing lanes while he was waiting for his second run..

Jay, his buddie mark and I seen the viper nest video dudes drag pack viper (chally) at the Mopar Nats last year...It was his first time running it, he didn't even load up the convertor the fist pass and he said he just kind of rolled into the throttle...It ran a 10.80..lol

We talked with him for a quick min in the stageing lanes while he was waiting for his second run..

I never load my converter either!:D

Thing sure is awesome but not street legal and $100K, it just fell off of my radar.

Thing sure is awesome but not street legal and $100K, it just fell off of my radar.

buy 6 cylinder challenger, remove all pieces needed to make drag pak car street legal (including vin plates) install said parts on drag pak challenger, VOILA!! Street legal 10 second drag pak challenger. You're welcome. :D

buy 6 cylinder challenger, remove all pieces needed to make drag pak car street legal (including vin plates) install said parts on drag pak challenger, VOILA!! Street legal 10 second drag pak challenger. You're welcome. :D

So now I would have a $130K 10 second car??? LOL!

Not completely useless. My neighbor bought one. It looks good sitting in the driveway when clean(it's black I might add so proof it's slow)

This is getting out of hand

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back