2019 Hellcat with low low miles

Skypilot68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife and I headed to our Dodge dealership early this morning concerning her GC, for we found out yesterday it needs a new transmission :eek:..it's a 2017 with only 25K miles on it. Talked to the service mgr. and the general mgr. but it's definitely still under the power train warranty...so FCA is picking up the entire bill plus the dealership has already replaced the valve body as well. Hopefully it should be done by end of next week. :rolleyes:

But afterwards we walked around and spotted this beauty in the used car sales lot...a 2019 Hellcat WB with only 255 miles on it...dropped the price from $77K to $70K..interesting. :)

daadf12e206677867652ea4bc628bede.jpg

Wife and I headed to our Dodge dealership early this morning concerning her GC, for we found out yesterday it needs a new transmission :eek:..it's a 2017 with only 25K miles on it. Talked to the service mgr. and the general mgr. but it's definitely still under the power train warranty...so FCA is picking up the entire bill plus the dealership has already replaced the valve body as well. Hopefully it should be done by end of next week. :rolleyes:

But afterwards we walked around and spotted this beauty in the used car sales lot...a 2019 Hellcat WB with only 255 miles on it...dropped the price from $77K to $70K..interesting. :)

View attachment 64232
:eek::)

View attachment 64232
I am also in the market for one out of Grand Junction with 455 miles but in manual transmission. fella bought it for his wife but just sits wants high 60's trying to beat him down. We shall see.

View attachment 64232
NICE!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back