2024 Post Ho Thread

#7 runs the entire town ..Multi talented and in control.. He can take care of any problems hahaha ! He loves what he does with a smile and not even 2 yrs. Old yet .. Future heart surgeon and then President :)hahaha ! IMG_0764.jpegIMG_0762.jpegIMG_0763.jpeg

OMG that's the best! So happy and gettin it ALL done! They're invincible at that age! :cool: I like the town's SRT hahaha - cool

OMG that's the best! So happy and gettin it ALL done! They're invincible at that age! :cool: I like the town's SRT hahaha - cool
He scares me know hahaha ! Next he will be making a attemt to jump the Grand Canyon on a big wheel hahaha !

Well the 666 number has struck in a huge way today .. My Dakota decided to take a crap with what I suspect is the clutch , transmission.. it barely would move and almost couldn’t get it moving at every damn stop light ( of course I caught them all red).
It started to smoke and smelled like burning clutch and possibly oil smell .. I had about 20 miles to get home and figured I could except it got worse and worse to the point the truck would basically hardly move ,,reving at 5000 to 5500 rpm to try to get it through the intersection while the lights turned red again .. it also popped out of 3rd gear when I got it to there a couple times .. when I was about 1/4 mile from my place it tried to shut off and I pumped the gas peddle and it stayed running .. until I turned into my road and the engine shut off .. I had enough speed to coast it into my driveway and heard the radiator boiling .. put it in 1st gear for parking and it would try to roll back out of the driveway so the emegency brake has to hold it now .. I let it cool off and went out to see if it will start at least .. NOPE ! Just cranks strong so the motor didn’t burn up at least .. I’m checked for codes and it showed ..
The 0320 appears to have something to do with the ignition circuit which makes me believe it may be the crankshaft position sensor which appears to be in the back of the engine where in sure the transmission heated bad and may have toasted the sensor ..
Anyone that can help out with that would be appreciated.. as that code seems to be a possibility of other sensors .. and ignition parts ..
This is not a good thing for me at this time at all !
I can’t do the job like this anymore myself and am trying to get estimates online to see what it will cost for a transmission.. 202 dodge Dakota 3.9 cid 5 speed. I haven’t even found on searching yet ??? I paid 4 k for the truck and has about 270k miles on it as it was a work truck . It’s been a great truck ver the years and is my daily driver , well as little as I drive now , grocery shopping , doctor appointment crap and testing is basically all I do now and for the last almost 4 freaking years . Heck I’m not even sure I can reach the crank position sensor to replace that , unreal location but need to atleast see if I can get it started ..

Well the 666 number has struck in a huge way today .. My Dakota decided to take a crap with what I suspect is the clutch , transmission.. it barely would move and almost couldn’t get it moving at every damn stop light ( of course I caught them all red).
It started to smoke and smelled like burning clutch and possibly oil smell .. I had about 20 miles to get home and figured I could except it got worse and worse to the point the truck would basically hardly move ,,reving at 5000 to 5500 rpm to try to get it through the intersection while the lights turned red again .. it also popped out of 3rd gear when I got it to there a couple times .. when I was about 1/4 mile from my place it tried to shut off and I pumped the gas peddle and it stayed running .. until I turned into my road and the engine shut off .. I had enough speed to coast it into my driveway and heard the radiator boiling .. put it in 1st gear for parking and it would try to roll back out of the driveway so the emegency brake has to hold it now .. I let it cool off and went out to see if it will start at least .. NOPE ! Just cranks strong so the motor didn’t burn up at least .. I’m checked for codes and it showed ..
The 0320 appears to have something to do with the ignition circuit which makes me believe it may be the crankshaft position sensor which appears to be in the back of the engine where in sure the transmission heated bad and may have toasted the sensor ..
Anyone that can help out with that would be appreciated.. as that code seems to be a possibility of other sensors .. and ignition parts ..
This is not a good thing for me at this time at all !
I can’t do the job like this anymore myself and am trying to get estimates online to see what it will cost for a transmission.. 202 dodge Dakota 3.9 cid 5 speed. I haven’t even found on searching yet ??? I paid 4 k for the truck and has about 270k miles on it as it was a work truck . It’s been a great truck ver the years and is my daily driver , well as little as I drive now , grocery shopping , doctor appointment crap and testing is basically all I do now and for the last almost 4 freaking years . Heck I’m not even sure I can reach the crank position sensor to replace that , unreal location but need to atleast see if I can get it started ..
Oh no! That's just what one does not need in their life!!!

There's probably a code reader online - if they are standard - that I'm not sure.

If so 1492 ....

Yes .. the 3 codes I got above .. using the turn the key 3 times and reading them on the odometer ..
0320 is the one that appears to be the main problem keeping the truck from starting .. from what I’m reading it s that code can be multiple sensor problems in the ignition circuit … Crankshaft position sensor appears is the most likely on that is bad … reading that the cam position sensor should be replace with the crank sensor . Prather things like the distributor cap , wires , coil etc can also throw this code .
The crank sensor is on the back of the motor and the firewall, below the distributor I can’t even see it or feel for it with my hand from the engine compartment.. no idea about under the truck ,, but what I’m finding accessibility is a SOB and I’m not even sure I’ll be able to get to and replace it . It seems to me that the crank sensor is the culprit since its location is right next to the trans bell housing where the problem of the clutch trans went to crap .. T was very hot and smoking pretty bad and may have toasted the trans and not just the clutch , pressure plate and maybe the flywheel .. no idea since you can’t see them either .. I did smell a bit of an oil smell with the burning clutch smell .. the engine oil is ok and full so it most likely was the trans fluid , leak I don’t know either . Either way I’m not going to be able to do the job ,, to damn old and messed up … so it will have to be done by someone else or it get sent to the junk yard .. I won’t pay what I think they will charge and that is most likely more than I paid for the truck to begin with .. the 10 will end up being the daily driver and racking up miles ,, higher cost insurance and gas which is to much for my budget at this time .. the nightmare continues .. UHG !

The 1492 is the battery temp sensor located under the battery and a simple replacement should fix that code ..

The 0432 appears to be the left bank oxygen sensor .. that code has been there forever .. and to fix it would be a matter of replace it the oxy. Sensor …

I did discount the batter to see if any if the codes would rest and the 0432 went away ,, for now is my bet hahaha !

Damn seems like everytime I do a test or project to get things back in shape another problem piles on ,, The brakes , the lug nut , the dash cover damn the stroke , new stupid drugs I have no idea why …. 666 has my number for the last 4 years .. out of business, out of pocket hospital bill with no insurance, still hospital , doctors bills even with insurance now .. damn I need to find a magic quarter and plant it to grow a money tree in my compost heap to rich it the soil .. now I’m hungry time to eat dinner 1 apple and peanut butter since I can’t afford the macaroni and cheese that use to be 5 for a dollar hahaha !

Yes .. the 3 codes I got above .. using the turn the key 3 times and reading them on the odometer ..
0320 is the one that appears to be the main problem keeping the truck from starting .. from what I’m reading it s that code can be multiple sensor problems in the ignition circuit … Crankshaft position sensor appears is the most likely on that is bad … reading that the cam position sensor should be replace with the crank sensor . Prather things like the distributor cap , wires , coil etc can also throw this code .
The crank sensor is on the back of the motor and the firewall, below the distributor I can’t even see it or feel for it with my hand from the engine compartment.. no idea about under the truck ,, but what I’m finding accessibility is a SOB and I’m not even sure I’ll be able to get to and replace it . It seems to me that the crank sensor is the culprit since its location is right next to the trans bell housing where the problem of the clutch trans went to crap .. T was very hot and smoking pretty bad and may have toasted the trans and not just the clutch , pressure plate and maybe the flywheel .. no idea since you can’t see them either .. I did smell a bit of an oil smell with the burning clutch smell .. the engine oil is ok and full so it most likely was the trans fluid , leak I don’t know either . Either way I’m not going to be able to do the job ,, to damn old and messed up … so it will have to be done by someone else or it get sent to the junk yard .. I won’t pay what I think they will charge and that is most likely more than I paid for the truck to begin with .. the 10 will end up being the daily driver and racking up miles ,, higher cost insurance and gas which is to much for my budget at this time .. the nightmare continues .. UHG !

The 1492 is the battery temp sensor located under the battery and a simple replacement should fix that code ..

The 0432 appears to be the left bank oxygen sensor .. that code has been there forever .. and to fix it would be a matter of replace it the oxy. Sensor …

I did discount the batter to see if any if the codes would rest and the 0432 went away ,, for now is my bet hahaha !

Damn seems like everytime I do a test or project to get things back in shape another problem piles on ,, The brakes , the lug nut , the dash cover damn the stroke , new stupid drugs I have no idea why …. 666 has my number for the last 4 years .. out of business, out of pocket hospital bill with no insurance, still hospital , doctors bills even with insurance now .. damn I need to find a magic quarter and plant it to grow a money tree in my compost heap to rich it the soil .. now I’m hungry time to eat dinner 1 apple and peanut butter since I can’t afford the macaroni and cheese that use to be 5 for a dollar hahaha !
Wish there was something I could do

If only the Ruby slippers would work! L

Thanks Wifey ! 3 heel clicks with the numbers 777 would be great hahaha !

Seriously I actually see the numbers 666 daily on something it’s like driving and seeing stop signs ,, it’s weird ! I’m not superstitious but it’s become a constant observation. The bad thing is that crap just keeps happening damn near everyday ,, They say don’t sweat the small things hahaha well small thing add up to the big things . Then the big things get thrown in constant to kick while your down . It really happens way too constant . I don’t know anyone that things happen anywhere near as much as I see ! It’s Crazy or am I over the deep end , Nah ! It’s the demon on my shoulder and the angel s on prolonged vacation . Maybe a exorcism is called for before my head spins all the way around :eek: IMG_0766.jpeg

Thanks Wifey ! 3 heel clicks with the numbers 777 would be great hahaha !

Seriously I actually see the numbers 666 daily on something it’s like driving and seeing stop signs ,, it’s weird ! I’m not superstitious but it’s become a constant observation. The bad thing is that crap just keeps happening damn near everyday ,, They say don’t sweat the small things hahaha well small thing add up to the big things . Then the big things get thrown in constant to kick while your down . It really happens way too constant . I don’t know anyone that things happen anywhere near as much as I see ! It’s Crazy or am I over the deep end , Nah ! It’s the demon on my shoulder and the angel s on prolonged vacation . Maybe a exorcism is called for before my head spins all the way around :eek: View attachment 66391
47C85725-9C42-4D8A-9348-AB044F7841EE.jpeg

It all begins now .. I’m primed with 777 , Ruby slipper heel clicks to kick the demons ass.. hahaha !

Never give in!!!!
It’s not in my DNA !

Remember I’ve already beat the demon SOB ..with 2 heart attacks , 1 had sepsis and pneumonia at the same time ,, didn’t get covid when they put a infected guy in my room for 4 days with the door closed and the recent stroke all in the around the last 4 years .. .. hahaha !
Prior to that passing a kidney stone every 6 months for 2.5 years … believe me those stone are a MFer when the get stuck ..

Last edited:
It’s not in my DNA !

Remember I’ve already beat the demon SOB ..with 2 heart attacks , 1 had sepsis and pneumonia at the same time ,, didn’t get covid when they put a infected guy in my room for 4 days with the door closed and the recent stroke all in the around the last 4 years .. .. hahaha !
Prior to that passing a kidney stone every 6 months for 2.5 years … believe me those stone are a MFer when the get stuck ..
Well that otta show him he's wasting his time!! Lol - good job

Well my Dakota will be heading the hospital tomorrow .. beginning estimate for clutch and crank position sensor first to get it to start .. estimate 1280 right now ..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back