2024 Post Ho Thread

Why is Juneteenth on June nineteenth lol

Yes definitely! Would probably cause his ticker to stop!
Well lets see f he gets the message and replies .. would like to know if he's doing fine as with many others that have been on here ver the decades .

Well lets see f he gets the message and replies .. would like to know if he's doing fine as with many others that have been on here ver the decades .
That would be nice to hear from him bud not holding my breath!

Because they needed to throw another holiday in on the already overloaded holiday schedule
I know and it screws up the markets .. now all I can do today is check on the 24/7 crapto which im down now 23$ lol

That would be nice to hear from him bud not holding my breath ..
i agree as with many others ..how old was Silverback back then , smae with some of the other oldtimers !

I know and it screws up the markets .. now all I can do today is check on the 24/7 crapto which im down now 23$ lol
So many worthless holidays!! Drives me nuts! What a waste of valuable time

So many worthless holidays!! Drives me nuts! What a waste of valuable time
I agree … seems they keep adding more and more in the US that dont even pertain to the US ..

i agree as with many others ..how old was Silverback back then , smae with some of the other oldtimers !
I think in his late fifties? But geez that's 18 years ago hahahaha so probably about right??

Tax payers dollars padding politicians pockets .. i wonder what the cost to the tax payer is to pass a bill for another holiday

Oh hey thinking back on his email addy I think he was hatched in 51

Oh hey thinking back on his email addy I think he was hatched in 51
That puts him 7 years older than me .. and in his 70’s

Last edited:
Hahahaha ! Friend just sent me this lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back