2024 Post Ho Thread

SOB , I’ve went braindead on taking meds today ..
Couldn’t remember this morning if I took them so skipped incase .. then I came in from a walk and took my blood thinner real quick and went back out to finish the walk about 15 minutes later .. got home and saw a pill in my little cup grabbed it and took it also then it clicked I had just taken it .. DOUBLE DOES ON BLOOD THINNER UH OH ! I went online to get info and the first thing I read was go to the emergency room immediately .. the saw a link for poison Help and checked their site out and answered a few questions .. It told me they need more info and to call them .. I did ! Very knowledgable person on the phone said I should be fine even though I take the Max dose … just don’t do anything that I could injure myself and they will call me tomorrow to check up ..
ILL SAY IT AGAIN , GOOGLE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND !

SOB , I’ve went braindead on taking meds today ..
Couldn’t remember this morning if I took them so skipped incase .. then I came in from a walk and took my blood thinner real quick and went back out to finish the walk about 15 minutes later .. got home and saw a pill in my little cup grabbed it and took it also then it clicked I had just taken it .. DOUBLE DOES ON BLOOD THINNER UH OH ! I went online to get info and the first thing I read was go to the emergency room immediately .. the saw a link for poison Help and checked their site out and answered a few questions .. It told me they need more info and to call them .. I did ! Very knowledgable person on the phone said I should be fine even though I take the Max dose … just don’t do anything that I could injure myself and they will call me tomorrow to check up ..
ILL SAY IT AGAIN , GOOGLE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND !
Glad they were helpful and responded! Good to know! And no Google is mostly AI generated garbage

I don’t doubt that one bit about the internet .. you really can’t get an accurate answer ..
Blood thinners can make you bleed out internally for little reason at all with normal doses .. I know an old timer that require 8 pints of blood to save his life. His capillaries were bleeding and close to the point of death . He had no idea and passed out in the shower . He was lucky a family member was in the area and checked on him . He was lucky I guess it was the capillary veins only as it can easily have been in the brain or heart are , possibly causing an aneurysm anywhere ..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back