24" SRT-10 Reproduction wheels

SRT-10 Ralph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased these new 24" SRT-10 wheels yet or seen any on one of our trucks?
I called Reprodution wheels and the are currently out of stock on the Chrome 24's.
He said 40-60 days before they get 8 sets in. I really want to see some pics of these wheels on a 10 before I pull the trigger.

Has anyone purchased these new 24" SRT-10 wheels yet or seen any on one of our trucks?
I called Reprodution wheels and the are currently out of stock on the Chrome 24's.
He said 40-60 days before they get 8 sets in. I really want to see some pics of these wheels on a 10 before I pull the trigger.

Sounds to me like they have never made them and are looking for 8 people to place orders before they invest money on a possible low demand item.
You would think a few of our members here would be the first to own them IF they were available.

I have heard of a few sets ordered on another forum, waiting on install pics......

I seen someone post that they bought a set on ebay. Don't know if this is what you are talking about --> LINK

Someone either on here or the other forum said they bought them and will post pictures up once installed :rock:

Ralph, is it really you? Where have you been?

Yeah caveman it's me brother. I don't think I postef in here in a year
I still have my 10 and I'm buying some cool parts for her.

That pic of the Batram has 22's on it not 24's....
I still never saw a pic of the 24's on a SRT-10.

I like them, but not for my truck.

I'm not sure I like the machined face look on SRT wheels... :dontknow:

To hard to tell how they really look in that pic. Need to see whole truck to really see how they look.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back