A big Thank You..........

Silverback

Supporting Member
Reaction score
.........to Gary:rock: (Boomer), and Steve:rock: (Texas Yellow Fever).

While I was down in Bakersfield my wife called and told me I had received a box from Boomer. That was strange. I hadn't ordered anything.:confused: :dontknow: So when I return home and open the box, what I find is a lowering kit for the front of a RC. Seems like my buddy Steve bought the springs and Gary through in the shocks and bump stops.

Well I finally got the time to have them installed, and the truck looks great. Should have done it long ago.

Thanks to both of you fine gentlemen.:rock: :rock: What a great site this is.:)

Wow, that is very generous and kind not too mention very well deserved! You put a lot into this forum John, never forget that.

Now, what about some pics of that yellow banana truck?

Will

Silverback said:
While I was down in Bakersfield my wife called and told me I had received a box from Boomer. That was strange. I hadn't ordered anything.:confused: :dontknow:
That's weird, you got a box you didn't order and Wifey has one and can't find it anywhere. :p :p :D

Post pics furry one :D

includemeout said:
That's weird, you got a box you didn't order and Wifey has one and can't find it anywhere. :p :p :D

Post pics furry one :D

Wifey's box will be on the way tomorrow. I finally got the time yesterday to get it all together.

I was going to go down another road on this, but figured I would just get myself in trouble if I did.:eek: :p :D

Silverback said:
Wifey's box will be on the way tomorrow. I finally got the time yesterday to get it all together.

I was going to go down another road on this, but figured I would just get myself in trouble if I did.:eek: :p :D
God I hope it's a round box or I'm in a bad way :p :p ;) :D :rock:

Woooo Hooo :dancing:

I was spying on the Ho's, morning daddy :dontknow: :burnout:

Wifey said:
God I hope it's a round box or I'm in a bad way :p :p ;) :D :rock:

Woooo Hooo :dancing:

I was spying on the Ho's, morning daddy :dontknow: :burnout:

Jerry doesn't have a square peg?:confused: :dontknow: :p :D

Congrats to you brother!! And thank you guys for looking out for family!! I love this place!!!:D:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back