A Blast From The Past!!!

I knew I should have deleted that site

Why delete it Jeffey? It's my magnificent brain power that put it here - delete ME instead, so others can enjoy all the wonderful pics in your site!

I would never delete you, maybe Elmo, but not you

I’ve been deleted many times lol

Being deleted isn't always bad! Sometimes you just need a breaky break :D I've been deleted from a couple forums! Hahahaha

Being deleted isn't always bad! Sometimes you just need a breaky break :D I've been deleted from a couple forums! Hahahaha
It doesn’t bother me in the least ... I got deleted and banned from a investment forum called stock twits .. actually they did a mass banning of a bunch of people invested in a certain stock ..

It doesn’t bother me in the least ... I got deleted and banned from a investment forum called stock twits .. actually they did a mass banning of a bunch of people invested in a certain stock ..
I know, right? If we let being banned from internet forums ruin our lives then we most likely don't have lives!!! :D

Shhhhhhh! He is most likely struggling to figure out how to resize my Avatar so it will work :p
Just don’t click on the bots link .. I hear it will affect the next election .

Building a library, not a lot of free time. Looks like Shaggy got him

LOL LOL looks like you were on reddit!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back