A few OEM parts and some audio stuff

tribal636

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found some parts from an '04 SRT-10 in the garage. All prices are best offer, buyer pays shipping as well.

OEM Headlights in good condition (50k on them, a few light scratches) $150
OEM Hood liner (started to paint it but gave up, brand new other than that) (would prefer someone to pick this up since you cant fold it for shipping) $75 It is like $125 new from Dodge so if you want shipping it would probably be cheaper for you to just go order one from your local dealer
OEM Grill Surround piece (not sure which side) $20
Sub box for 2 12's built for a regular cab Ram includes Crossfire DB subs (would prefer pickup on this) $100
2 MB Quart crossovers $50
1 Power cap $30
Memphis 1000 watt amp with digital bass process $100
Pioneer Avic-Z140BH dual din (dont have the GPS repeater or microphone) $250

Last edited:
Just get an estimate.... The local stealer when I called said it wasn't the right part number so I bot one online for $65 then they called the next day and said so shipping isn't what we told you and I told them to cancel because I ordered ATV plastics for cheaper then what they quoted me.

Post office just told me $97 to ship the hood liner because of the size. Based on that shipping quote, it doesn't make sense to ship this item to anyone. A new one from Dodge is like $125-130.

Last edited:
Radio does not include the double din bezel. The pieces that are missing from the radio can be ordered from pioneer for $65, I have the part numbers for anyone that is interested.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back