A few things from my truck

Discussion in 'SRT-10 Trucks and Parts For Sale' started by fasnuff, Feb 22, 2012.

1. fasnuff

fasnuff Full Access Member

I have a few parts left from my truck that I shouldn't be needing. I have a radio (clueless which one it is) it is a single disc with the auxiliary port if that helps any. I bought this to put in the truck, but never had time, the guy I purchased it from said it worked fine. It is perfect shape as far as appearance goes, asking $25.00 plus shipping.

I have a factory set of 22x10 SRT wheels, they would be good for chromeing or powder coating. The original finish (clear coat?) has peeled on the inside of the wheel. One has a crack on the inside lip (looks like a seam split), the other has a nick in the outside edge (confident someone hit something with it) the tire still seats fine no issues with the wheel, it's actually not super noticeable. The other two wheels are in great condition other then the peeling issue. All wheels can be used (fixed) with minor repair and cost. Asking $225.00 a wheel for the damaged ones, and $350.00 a wheel for the other two, or $1000.00 for the set plus shipping.

I may have some interior pieces that will need to go if the dealership doesn't come to pick this stuff up. If I do I will add it here a little later. All prices are "or best offer" so if you want the parts, and don't like the price make an offer, the worst that will happen is I say no. If you are interested you can reach me at 432-978-0124 or by email [email protected], I haven't been getting to the world wide web much lately, so this would probably be the quickest way to get me. Thanks

2. fasnuff

I also have a set of front springs (factory) $75.00 plus ride (obo).

3. rare03srt10

rare03srt10 Full Access Member

email sent on radio / Also when you reply to email can you let me know what interior pieces you got bud. Thanks

4. big_ol_meat

big_ol_meat Full Access Member

Is that price per wheel shipped?

5. unaffiliated

unaffiliated Full Access Member

can i get a pic of that radio?

6. bigblack

bigblack New Member

sending email on the wheels

7. fasnuff

Big_ol_meat, that is price per wheel plus shipping (or best offer), unaffiliated, PM me a email or a number and I can send them to you. I can't ever get pics to post from my iPad. Thanks

8. fasnuff

Rare03srt10, sorry that radio wouldn't work for you bro. The interior parts that might be up for grabs would be everything behind the seat of a RC. Speaker, wall panel, insulating board, plastic floor catch all thingy ma jig. If any of that is something you could use let me know, and I will put your name on it if they don't pick it up.

9. unaffiliated

unaffiliated Full Access Member

Email has been sent

10. fasnuff

Big black, and unaffiliated, pics have been sent. Let me know if you don't receive them, my email has been acting up a little the last few weeks. Thanks