A FIX FOR OUR CHEAP FACTORY PEDALS

tone

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont know about everyone else, but the pedals on my truck stink. especially the clutch pedal, the rubber always breaks off, and its my weekend driver only.:dontknow: after replacing them twice i found this link and spoke to brian and he said they make pedals for the ram. check it out guys and ladies, and tell me what you think. http://www.srpracing.com

I like them.

The main question is how much will they cost?

Bill.

in the range of $70 to $120 depending on the finish. which is good considering just the clutch pedal oem is $40 by itself. this kit also includes the e-brake which is nice.

I bought a new set of pedals a few weeks back because rubber nubs were coming off too...
I spent around 30 minutes trying to get a new stock pedal on and gave up. They're sitting in my garage. Wish I would have known about these first. It would be GREAT to have an e-brake pedal to match.

am I the only truck with adjustable pedals and Mine are chrome with sticky nubs on them is this stock or a upgrade or extra option?

DevilDawg3097 said:
am I the only truck with adjustable pedals and Mine are chrome with sticky nubs on them is this stock or a upgrade or extra option?

Standard on the SRT

Maybe I'm not hitting the pedals hard enough, but I've got almost 25,000 miles on my pedals and not one nub has been broken off yet :dontknow: And some of you know that I am not easy on the pedals...:D :D :burnout:

I love the look of their pedals though. The Grid is really nice.. Worth the price I think especially if you are breaking off the nubs on yours...

Stretch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back