ac condenser brackets

rare03srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like the title says i am looking for the 4 brackets that hold the AC condensor to the radiator....And for you guys that have pulled your AC i could use the lines also....

I may have the brackets. I had to fab a different set when I installed the front cover and had to lower the condenser.

photo3.jpg

I will look on Monday and see how many brackets I have.

I have all four brackets. The two lower bracket grommets that cradle the bottom of the condenser are here however the round grommets for the top brackets are not. The mounting screws used to attach the brackets to the condenser are not available either.

I have all four brackets. The two lower bracket grommets that cradle the bottom of the condenser are here however the round grommets for the top brackets are not. The mounting screws used to attach the brackets to the condenser are not available either.

Im sure i can fab up some grommets and get the right screws for them. What do you want for them? Shipping to Cali 92708

BUUMP! Still need these brackets fellaz. Need the AC lines too if you got em :D Autozone sells aftermarket ones for pretty cheap but if i can get used OEM ones cheaper id prefer that lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back