Add another San Antonio member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

texastonka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been into Vipers for years and have two I enjoy as much as possible, the RT/10 for the road course and the GTS for a street fighter. Just added a 2005 SRT10 RC to the stable. It has a Paxton, headers, cat delete, borla, caltracs etc etc... I am a Venom member of the VCA for the viper cars, is the truck club part of the VCA or is there a seperate club? Any organized drives here in Texas for the trucks? I USE my Vipers putting 10k+ on them a year, plan on doubling that with the truck, if there are people in the area that want to get together and cruise through the hill country let me know. Good to be here!:rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
not affiliated with the VCA
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Appreciatew all the welcomes, hope to be here for a long time. Are there any VTCOA meets or regional chapters like the VCA? Would like to get to knwo everyone in person in the VTCOA community, do some drives, some races, general BS, and swap stories. If not would anyone be interested if helping put something like that together?

Whattup from Waco!!:burnout: Oughta come to our Dyno day in Houston on the 16th! U can knock out most of us Texas Bunch there:dontknow:

VENOMOUS1 said:
Whattup from Waco!!:burnout: Oughta come to our Dyno day in Houston on the 16th! U can knock out most of us Texas Bunch there:dontknow:

Would be there in a heartbeat but have already committed to showing the GTS TT at the Gearheads carshow in Buda that day to help out charities and such.
After that have to boogie down to LAredo to join a Texas Hold'em tourny for the LBA.

But very interested in setting something up in San Antonio mid Novemebr if others would liek to come and join? Maybe get a mixer of everyone I know at the VCA to meet with all of you from the VTCoA.

Do some drives through the hill country, maybe a dyno day, and possible track time.

Need to start a thread to see of any interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back