Aftermarket Parts Sale

tribal636

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trading in my truck Monday so I am pulling all the aftermarket parts I can. Prices listed are without shipping cost. I will post pictures soon, gotta pull the parts off my truck. Parts have less than 1500 miles on them.

SCT with 93 cats and 93 no cats tune from Torrie $150
JMB radiator cover $75
JMB Fuse box cover $50
JMB intake with catch can in crinkle red $250
JTSVP 'Fangs' starter button $80
Weedahoe Double Din bezel $100
JMB black and gray fangs grill emblem for 04

Last edited:
Interested in throttle body and shifter. How old are these and what kind of shape? What gen of shifter? Any pics?

I am fairly certain it's a Gen 2. I bought it last summer. Everything is in excellent condition. I will have pictures in the next couple of days. I have to find time to pull the parts. I literally got back in the US 6 hours ago so I haven't had time to pull everything and take pictures.

I am fairly certain it's a Gen 2. I bought it last summer. Everything is in excellent condition. I will have pictures in the next couple of days. I have to find time to pull the parts. I literally got back in the US 6 hours ago so I haven't had time to pull everything and take pictures.

If it's a gen 2, I will take it. Let me know your payment method. I do paypal also. Thanks.

Sorry jrsvipr, SRT 10 r beat ya to it by like 2 minutes. You are second in line if he falls through though.

What color combo are the covers?

I call first dibs on rad and fuse box cover, if nobody else has yet.

Sent you a PM on the SCT. Will it work on my 06? If so, I'll take it.

Sorry.. I've researched and couldn't come up with an answer soon enough. It looks like it will work, but it has to be sent to SCT for a reflash or something.

Does anyone know this to be true?

Back