Aftermarket Radio - Factory Amps?

shirleyjp86

Reaction score
Are there any wiring harnesses that will allow the use of an aftermarket radio with the factory Infinity amps? If not, what radio came in these trucks originally? I'm currently undoing a rather poor installation of some crappy Kicker amp and BS Kenwood head-unit (the dude straight up used self-tapping sheet metal screws to pin the ground cable to the body and made some questionable splices - makes me sick.)

Are there any wiring harnesses that will allow the use of an aftermarket radio with the factory Infinity amps? If not, what radio came in these trucks originally? I'm currently undoing a rather poor installation of some crappy Kicker amp and BS Kenwood head-unit (the dude straight up used self-tapping sheet metal screws to pin the ground cable to the body and made some questionable splices - makes me sick.)
Go to the Crutchfield website. They have the adapter harness, etc. Just identify which vehicle you have. I'm looking at a Pioneer receiver, and for an additional $125, you can buy the complete adapter harness kit and bezel.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back