Agreed Value

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NettlesD, Jan 18, 2022.

Car Parts
  1. NettlesD

NettlesD Full Access Member

Looking at Collector's Insurance and I want to see what kind of value I should put on the truck. I called Hagerty, Grundy and American Collectors. I told them $25K but I think that value is way low. Any input on the value?

2006 Quad Cab
    Inferno Red
    42K miles
    Navigation
    Factory Entertainment System
    Stock except for Paxton Supercharger

GSJake and AMS3 like this.
  2. AMS3

AMS3 Well-Known Member

If it were me, I'd bump it up at least $10K just to play it safe. Just my opinion though.

Kiwi SRT10 and Srt10650 like this.
  3. laNegra

laNegra New Member

4. NettlesD

Thanks. I'll look up Country Financial and see what they have to say. I like the "storage" part. The truck is currently insured with AAA and they allow me to put the truck in "storage" dropping collision coverage. It's just that if the truck was in an accident then AAA isn't going to give me anything for it.

5. AMS3

AMS3 Well-Known Member

If you're a veteran, look at USAA. They may have something, that's who I use for my full coverage on my truck.

6. Outlaw Viper

Outlaw Viper New Member

[Hagerty, I have 2006 RC same color, 15K miles 35K stated value and I can bump it up, but so goes the ins. price, kinda got to pick what you can live with. Stated value is about twice the price of regular blu book insurance.

7. NettlesD

Can't use USAA. I'm like Rob Gronkowski. I'm not a veteran but I am special.

I'm shying away from Hagerty because they won't insurance my Thunderbird. I would like to keep all vehicles with the same company. So far, Grundy seems to have the best overall rate and will insure the Thunderbird. I don't have to do anything at this very moment so I'm still shopping around to see what's out there.