Alberta Members

Sweet That's were I plan on being also:rock: your on stock bottom end?

Yes.....that's why I didn't want to go over 600hp with this build. In time I will build the bottom end. Ronnie has a number of things going on with his engine. It will be interesting where he ends up.

We had a visit late Sunday by the police helicopter. The yellow viper (Striker Build) was doing a few shake down runs up and down 11th. :burnout::burnout:

There might have been a black truck drawing some attention during the day too!:driver:

No cops showed up though!:p

You becareful out there! I would hate to have to buy your striker heads and cam from your widow!!!! Some of us still need your expertise with setting up another Chris Jensen appearence!!!

You becareful out there! I would hate to have to buy your striker heads and cam from your widow!!!! Some of us still need your expertise with setting up another Chris Jensen appearence!!!

Hell, she would keep them for her own build!!:D:D

When does your build start??

Here's a quick video of our 5000 rpm pull attempt of my truck. It made it to about 4500 and then the clutch slipped.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UzXjDL2Ldac]YouTube - 2005 SRT-10 Ram F1C Procharger - clutch slip on dyno[/ame]

We had a visit late Sunday by the police helicopter. The yellow viper (Striker Build) was doing a few shake down runs up and down 11th. :burnout::burnout:

There might have been a black truck drawing some attention during the day too!:driver:

No cops showed up though!:p

No ****, haha. That's awesome

I wanted to thank srt10ss and Mrs. srt10ss for staying late to get their tune. Their SC RC is soooo nice!! I think it did the highest HP at the tuning session, for those keeping track. It was way rich, but Chris got it sorted out. Hope you had a safe drive home.:):)
Yes I would like to thank Chris, Burt and Ronnie for a great tuning session. It was definitely more than I expected. I was amazed and very happy with the power from my truck with a stock motor and Paxton supercharger.
Next step now for more power will be big bucks (forged motor etc.).
The drive home was safe but very tired. Have not tried the truck out yet but will do this weekend.

Yes I would like to thank Chris, Burt and Ronnie for a great tuning session. It was definitely more than I expected. I was amazed and very happy with the power from my truck with a stock motor and Paxton supercharger.
The drive home was safe but very tired. Have not tried the truck out yet but will do this weekend.

What were the final #'s hp/tq?

Thanks Brian, I'm glad we finally got you through!:)

Numbers are only a guide. they don't mean much. the track will tell the tail!! :D When we goin' ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back