All Spit-Shined Up!!

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I started detailing the truck on Tues, and finally finished today! I spent the majority of the time (trying) to remove the hard-water etching on the tonneau. I removed the tonneau and spoiler so I could buff (cut) and polish it. I think I got 90% of it gone, but I can still a few spots. I'm scared to cut it down any farther.

(Shame on me for not getting any before/after shots of it. Griff can testify. My cover was etched pretty bad. :eek:

And yes, I removed my grille emblem. I've got a little something up my sleeve. ;) I'm debating on removing the emblems on the door too.

DSCN2047.jpg

DSCN2049.jpg

DSCN2054.jpg

DSCN2056.jpg

DSCN2057.jpg

DSCN2059.jpg

DSCN2061.jpg

To hell with the truck, is that Courteney in your avatar, naw, it couldn't be Courtneys chin isn't that pointy.:rock: :rock:

Ok, Ok....the truck looks good too.....

Lookin good Roz ..... Nice detailing ....... Nice Pics

Jim

WOW jimi! best looking oem wheels i've seen. looks amazing. i thought you had a thin red line around the exhaust port on the rear bumper? Truck looks freakin sick! :rock: :congrats:

hey are you running 305/40's or 45's? i'm about to need some and think i'm going with the nittos this time.

You can tell you spent a lot of time on er, thing looks killer, I used a clay bar for hard water spots..........

Very nice job Roz ---needs another nomination for truck of the month/year;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back