Almost as ridiculous as a Viper powered pick up truck......

Why can't they do this to a Durango??? Why?? I'm not asking for much.

Why can't they do this to a Durango??? Why?? I'm not asking for much.

Durango's just dont sell for whatever reason, plus I dont think Mopar wants vehicles to overlap anymore. Thats the reason the SRT 300 died, everybody went and bought a SRT Charger instead.

If there was an SRT Durango, it wouldnt sell anywhere close to the Jeep so no need for Chrysler to spend more money on a low volume vehicle as they are already strapped for cash as they always say. We should be happy they even keep making SRT anything, they dont make much money off them.

Durango's just dont sell for whatever reason, plus I dont think Mopar wants vehicles to overlap anymore. Thats the reason the SRT 300 died, everybody went and bought a SRT Charger instead.

If there was an SRT Durango, it wouldnt sell anywhere close to the Jeep so no need for Chrysler to spend more money on a low volume vehicle as they are already strapped for cash as they always say. We should be happy they even keep making SRT anything, they dont make much money off them.

Damn it... And I had high hopes for a high powered Durango someday.

man oh man.......

if it only came with a 6060.:rock::rock::rock::rock::burnout:

I should have kept scrolling before my post lol

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Lol. My wife loves her durango. Although she likes E's wife's JEEP SRT-8, she loves the body on her 99 Durango and on the new 2015 Durango as well. But since she use to own a WS6 T/A, she also misses launching into the highway like a bat out of hell. So now I gotta figure out how I'm going to make the little woman happy.

Lol. My wife loves her durango. Although she likes E's wife's JEEP SRT-8, she loves the body on her 99 Durango and on the new 2015 Durango as well. But since she use to own a WS6 T/A, she also misses launching into the highway like a bat out of hell. So now I gotta figure out how I'm going to make the little woman happy.

I'd say Nitrous oxide but she would probably keep bitching about the bottle being empty. Just like the oil, washer fluid & fuel. Lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back