Aloha from the 50th State

KaleoViperHawaii

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kaleo and I'm from Oahu, Hawaii. I just bought my Dream Truck 2 days ago. I got the 06' QC SRT10 Black everything. This has bee my Dream truck since they first released and in so stoked to finally own one. Their really hard to get out here in the islands. I'm here to learn more from all the veteran owners in here. Any information on upgrades and maintenance is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Welcome---ya came to right place for great advice on how to maintain your new truck. :rock: OPEN YOUR BILLFOLD AND HAVE FUN. Oh, you can forget the kids college education fund cause the mods never end. :D

howdy & wecome to the RBC:rock::rock::rock:

like da other guys have said, you in da right place for info:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

got great vendors here & ya might want to get a holt of ViperJeff to get your beast registered:rock::rock::rock:

Welcome to the VTCoA from Upstate N.Y, as said previously you are definitely in the right place for all of your go fast goodies. Enjoy your new ride and the wealth of knowledge that will be bestowed upon you.:burnout:

Oh wow, that's funny, I just got back from my honeymoon in Oahu a month ago, I could have sworn I saw a black srt10 quad cab on the H1

I would love to live on Maui and have my QC with me :)

I rented a viper while I was on vacation on Oahu and that was a trip! The only downside was that the dang roads are congested like Miami! No room to stretch the Vipers Legs!

Welcome from Phoenix, Arizona. If you have any questions just ask & have fun with your new toy.

What up kaleo. I just bought my 05 qc last nov. Im out in makaha hopefully one day we can get a cruz going! & welcome 2 da site.

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Nice to know there's another ram Srt on the island. Don't see to many around.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back