Am new here

chris_11

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
What do i need to do before i can post?

Welcome! Are you selling stuff? I'm always buying! :D

What do i need to do before i can post?

There is a 50 post minimum before you can sell, PM, or use the really cool features on the forum that you can't see yet (it looks pretty amazing here after you get 50 posts). You can either post until you get there or call the guy that runs the forum and tell him you'd like access right away. His number is 843-467-4454. He works strange hours, so I usually hit him up in the middle of his shift, about 3am. You're welcome.

There is a 50 post minimum before you can sell, PM, or use the really cool features on the forum that you can't see yet (it looks pretty amazing here after you get 50 posts). You can either post until you get there or call the guy that runs the forum and tell him you'd like access right away. His number is 843-467-4454. He works strange hours, so I usually hit him up in the middle of his shift, about 3am. You're welcome.

That's him! He's a really cool guy. I would call him tonight to get access right away.

Can you receive PM's and sell stuff if you are a new member but become a supporting member? I would like to offer my stock Viper wheels for sell, 99% zero curb rash same as new. Thanks.

Last edited:
Can you receive PM's and sell stuff if you are a new member but become a supporting member? I would like to offer my stock Viper wheels for sell, 99% zero curb rash same as new. Thanks.

If you're a supporting member I believe that the 50 post minimum goes away immediately.

Thanks trussman. I just made my donation and looks like I'm good to go. "Feel's good" as James Brown use to sing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back