Another Ebay Rig.....

Yeah, I could definatly do without the seat covers lol. Other than that, it looks pretty sweet. Wonder what his reserve is:dontknow:

It's a ROE mounted on a 1970's couch

:dito: LMFAO :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

oh it is that YF one, with the brown covers sorry i am on a Govt puter, and can not see it

I do my best to keep my lame opinion to myself when it comes to everybodies personal touch to their trucks but.............WTF was this guy thinking????? I am no interior designer but that brown color does not match in a million years!!!

He would be better off ripping them out and having torn and shredded front seats!!!! LOL

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
I do my best to keep my lame opinion to myself when it comes to everybodies personal touch to their trucks but.............WTF was this guy thinking????? I am no interior designer but that brown color does not match in a million years!!!

He would be better off ripping them out and having torn and shredded front seats!!!! LOL

patrick

:dito: Plus I get emotional when it is a YF :eek: :p

Just a guess, but with the position of the Roe Breather, he is probably not experiencing blow-by. If he had too much pressure in the driver side valve cover he would be dumping oil out the breather on to the exhaust headers and smoking up a storm.

Even with the ugly seat covers I can not believe no one has even bid on it!!!
If I had 25 grand I would put my name on it in a heartbeat (not sure what his buy price is)
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

seat cover looks like crap... would not want to buy a used aftermarket forced induction ride... ever. Especially if it is not forged.

Back