Another reason to order with RockAuto!

RockAuto

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
The Online Trust Alliance has hailed RockAuto as one of the top 10 companies for best practices! RockAuto.com was recognized in USA Today as one of the companies doing a “laudatory job of keeping their customers secure and respecting their privacyâ€￾ while “53% of big-name online companies continue to rely on inadequate security and privacy practices.â€￾

Our customers noticed the newspaper article and pointed it out to us. We would like to share the article with you. Read the article online at: Twitter, Amercian Greetings protect their patrons

I ordered a twin turbo Lamborghini Veneno with straight pipes and a double jointed supermodel passenger and still haven't gotten it? Whats the deal RockAuto?? :D

I ordered a twin turbo Lamborghini Veneno with straight pipes and a double jointed supermodel passenger and still haven't gotten it? Whats the deal RockAuto?? :D

Without any order information I am unable to provide you with any details. For specific order information we welcome you to contact our customer service department by emailing [email protected] or calling us toll free at 1-866-762-5288.

You are also able to check the status of your order on our website. Use the 'Order Status & Returns' link on the left side of our homepage: Order Status

Office Hours(CST)
Monday - Thursday 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. / Friday 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. / Saturday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. / Sunday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Thank you,

RockAuto Parts Catalog

How much was it and are they still available? Haha :drool:

Reading there response seems like a computer wrote it. Like you were serious about it.

How much was it and are they still available? Haha :drool:

Reading there response seems like a computer wrote it. Like you were serious about it.

Yea I thought so too. I bet they have some kind of auto program that just loads new info on all the forums they belong to, and auto responses as well. Still pissed about my Lambo though, it was like 4.3 million! Oh well, not the first time Ive been ripped off online.

Mike Tyson "Nice"

I seriously lol'd AND said "niiiice" in the Champs voice!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back