Any shops around Little Rock/Memphis with a dyno?

big_ol_meat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to get my truck on the dyno. Unfortunately I'm in Arkansas. Limited selection. I'm located in the South East part of the state so I don't mind heading to Monroe/Memphis/Jonesboro if I have to.

I'd be fine just getting an idea what I'm putting down to start with. I'd work with tuning later.

I'd be fine just getting an idea what I'm putting down to start with. I'd work with tuning later.

That should be fairly easy to find. I have 1/2 a dozen dynos here within 20 miles. Id recommend a loaded mustang dyno. Do you have any local performance forums you can ask on?

Not a single one. :( There aren't any performance shops in my area. I'm in Southern Arkansas. It's a desert as far as civilization is concerned. I joined LightningRodder last week and noticed a few Lightning owners within 50 miles of me. I figured I could get with them and find out where they go.

I'd like to get my truck on the dyno. Unfortunately I'm in Arkansas. Limited selection. I'm located in the South East part of the state so I don't mind heading to Monroe/Memphis/Jonesboro if I have to.

Better off heading to Texas bro. Not much as far as performance shops in Arkansas.

There are a few in Shrevport area but i cant remember thier names ,,I know there use to be one near the drag strip there

There is a place in LR but I can't think of the name off hand. I'll research it and see if I can find it. I'm sure there's several in Memphis.;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back