Anyone going to Thunder Beach?

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
... my dads tire store is on the main street through Bonifay which is the direct highway to the beach. There has been a constant roar of pipes all week. We always enjoy the hell of it. Just wondering if any of you motorcycle guys are going?

EMT/SRT said:
... my dads tire store is on the main street through Bonifay which is the direct highway to the beach. There has been a constant roar of pipes all week. We always enjoy the hell of it. Just wondering if any of you motorcycle guys are going?
my sister and brother and law are headed down there tomorrow.

I know they will have a blast. I have seen thousands of bikes and it's not even Friday yet.

EMT/SRT said:
I know they will have a blast. I have seen thousands of bikes and it's not even Friday yet.
theyve been coming by here all day yesterday and today. if you see two fat folks on a two tone green harley thats them.....lol j/k i imagine there will be a pile of bikes. that gtg has been growing here in the last couple of years.

If they see a silver QC sitting in front of a tire shop near the railroad tracks, tell them to stop and hola!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back