Anyone have Sean Roe's number?

ViperPowa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ready to order the Bellangers and midpipes with no cats and been playing pm tag with Sean, didn't get his number to order yet. If anyone knows it could they PM it to me please. Thanks guys. Aloha

Kauka

Got thier number, but not the Guru's which is what I'm really lookin for, since he's not online right now. Got some questions to ask um too.

Sean is not taking phone calls. He leaves for the annual Viper gathering in Detroit this coming weekend and he will be there all next week. He has a mountain of work to get done before he leaves.

Call Dave he can help you.

RGR that man, sounds good, I'll try get ahold of Dave on the 904-529-1219 number. Gonna order the SCT too. Wonder what's the highest tune I can run on it since we only get 92 octane in Hawaii. Too bad they don't have Borla exhaust oon thier site too lol, was really wanting to put the Borla behind the Belangers. Coulda did a package deal.

Just got off the phone with Dave and even got to talk to the Guru himself Sean, two VERY nice guys. I'm VERY Happy with the order, Belanger Long Tube Headers with midpipes and no cats, SCT tuner, Mopar Performance Exhaust. AUUUUURITE!

ViperPowa said:
Just got off the phone with Dave and even got to talk to the Guru himself Sean, two VERY nice guys. I'm VERY Happy with the order, Belanger Long Tube Headers with midpipes and no cats, SCT tuner, Mopar Performance Exhaust. AUUUUURITE!

You jus purchus da kind sheet brudda!!:rock: :p

You will be happy with the Mods and the service!!

Guaronteeed!!:D

Bra, da fucka goin be mean ah? I like da-kine come in so I can put um on auredy, I like go burn rubba la dat :D

Now I gotta worry about traction, I think.

John, I gotta get a deal on some DR's lol, my wife is starting to ask "how much more stuff you want to get?" in "the tone" :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back