Truck of the Month

In no particular order....​

getsum
getsum.jpg

Psycho Mythic
psychomythic.jpg

Viper
viper.jpg

Remember.... Post lots of pictures, this is a contest after all...

Our Sponsors

TOTM_Ad_01.gif

FATJACK - Bcreative Monogramming - TOTM Polo Shirt
http://bcreativemonogramming.com

Stinker - JTS Venom Performance - Gift Certificate
http://shop.jtsvp.com

Ron - Cherry Performance
www.cherry-performance.com

SrtBrad - Michel Productions - will do a video with the winners Truck. This will mean, if you would like this done, you will have to supply Brad with a wide variety of pictures/video, so brad can work his magic

Big Worm - USMC Swag

JT's Graphics - TOTM Winners Fantasy Graphic

oldcolt said:
Thanks Jeff, I feel much better now!!:D :D :D :D

damn......

You scared the shit out of me, I thought someone nominated you and I screwed up.....:eek:

No worries. I thought I had missed this month's poll!!:) :)

Voted ............. Yellow is such a beautiful springtime color :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

Dude....

You need to edit your post and stack those pictures :D

great looking truck :rock:

VJ

Two YF in one month and a black 06. I can see this months poll has come down to the fastest colors... :D

Good luck to everyone... 33.3% chance starting off ain't bad. I shall unleash my secret weapon next month. ;) Only two people know of it, me included... :D

Hehe I feel like some black forest ham in a butter sandwich :D
I'm on the road again but maybe I can get some more pics up next week. Surpised to see that i'm the only one with a Venom Hood running this month...

TREKER said:
Two YF in one month and a black 06. I can see this months poll has come down to the fastest colors... :D

Good luck to everyone... 33.3% chance starting off ain't bad. I shall unleash my secret weapon next month. ;) Only two people know of it, me included... :D

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hehe I feel like some black forest ham in a butter sandwich :D
I'm on the road again but maybe I can get some more pics up next week. Surpised to see that i'm the only one with a Venom Hood running this month...

I think I have a few here and there cody, I will see if I can find them,

tough group again this month:rock:

and after seeing and hearing about a few others , this summmer is gonna be off the hook:rock: :rock: :rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I think I have a few here and there cody, I will see if I can find them,

tough group again this month:rock:

and after seeing and hearing about a few others , this summmer is gonna be off the hook:rock: :rock: :rock:
Yes indeed good sir :rock:

I had some great pica but between the move and my second job it's hard to find the time to dig'em up, if it's not too late for me I'm gonna try and get some new pics next week when I'm back home ;)

That yellar truck is purdy but I aint got over getting beat by a yellar truck on the other forum TOTM....:argh: ....Cody ya got mine but ya better get some pics up...this aint gonna be one of those runaways..;)

TNVIPER said:
That yellar truck is purdy but I aint got over getting beat by a yellar truck on the other forum TOTM....:argh: ....Cody ya got mine but ya better get some pics up...this aint gonna be one of those runaways..;)
Thankx alot man!! And yeah it kills me I won't be home til Sunday :eek: it seems everytime I run for TOTM i'm workin out of town away from the beast :(

at least I've got the venom hood now though, last 2 times I lost this the winner was packin :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back