Votes: 23 19.2%
  • Psycho Mythic

Votes: 46 38.3%
  • Viper

Votes: 51 42.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
VIPER said:
come on now your truck is equaly as purdy :)
Lol, the polls don't lie good sir :D

and Getsum that doesn't mean anything against you, your supercharged QC is in a whole nother class...fo serious :rock:

By far the best TOTM we've had yet

Keep voting folks

Congrats Viper

thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will have a better speach in the morning :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

One of the closest races I have seen here...demand a recount Cody!!!.....:D ............congrats Viper....that is one bad looking banana!!..:rock: :rock: :rock:

TNVIPER said:
One of the closest races I have seen here...demand a recount Cody!!!.....:D ............congrats Viper....that is one bad looking banana!!..:rock: :rock: :rock:
Lol! I wish but there's no way, she just ain't a winner :eek:

VTCoATOTAprr2010.gif
http://www.catpawinc.com/images/VTCoA/2010TOTM/04/VTCoATOTAprr2010.gif

At what time does the voting close???

Cody you shoulda had little Momma pose next to her, you woulda got ALL the votes!!

Congrats Viper, PM me your name address and shirt size I have something very exclusive for you. The 500 HP Banana looks GREAT!!

TOTM

Congradulations on the TOTM,Viper. Thats one awsome looking truck. Psycho Mythic you too have a beautiful truck as well. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Psycho Mythic said:
Lol! I wish but there's no way, she just ain't a winner :eek:
Their all winners to me. I love them all no matter what color,RC or QC.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

getusum said:
Their all winners to me. I love them all no matter what color,RC or QC.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

For what it's worth, I'm happy I didn't have to use my tie breaker vote. I got to vote for the truck I liked the most and getsum, it was you :D

As I've said a million times, I Love Flames :rock:

Jeff

ViperJeff said:
For what it's worth, I'm happy I didn't have to use my tie breaker vote. I got to vote for the truck I liked the most and getsum, it was you :D

As I've said a million times, I Love Flames :rock:

Jeff
Thank You Jeff that means alot to me. I put alot of time and a hole lot of MONEY into her and i just about got her the way i want her. I too really Love Flames.

getsum, could you send me a big ass picture of your truck. I would like to try and photoshop your truck and my old truck into the same picture

[email protected]

I wanted to ask earlier, but didn't want to sound partial until the vote was over

Jeff

Thank You Sir

Jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back