• Psycho Mythic

Votes: 46 38.3%
  • Viper

Votes: 51 42.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Psycho Mythic said:
Lol! I wish but there's no way, she just ain't a winner :eek:

ahhhh i would not say that Cody - your Truck looks Great man, this is what i know, i dont want to run against again ! we have been in the running's 2 times now and both time our truck came in SO close, neck and neck

i think this was a GREAT run, and it deff. was fun cking the thread every day to see what it was. im sitting here was like woot up by one, then 2 mins later cody takes the lead lol it was like that pretty much the whole time buddy - so dont count your self out bud, you have a great looking 06

Getusum, what can i say man - i have a week spot for YF's, man all i can say about your tuck is DAUMMMMMMMMMMMM - its sick love the paxton and the under the hood shot's killer setup

i would like to thank VTCoA for the honor of TOTM.. and Thank you to all that voted for me and EVERYONE that participated in TOTM contest voters and contestants, awesome TOTM !!!!

THANK YOU !!

Chris

Congratulations!!!!! on the TOTM Viper.
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Love Ya
T

congrats on the win, definately a close race this month. Cody keep your head up bro. my truck never won either, lost out to Ant-Nee but who better to loose to. all the entrees this month are Badd Azzz rides.

I thinks its the wing...and my crappy pics...and ya'lls awesome YF's...3v3 was my best chance, congrats on the win man, gonna be even better when you get your hood

Psycho Mythic said:
I thinks its the wing...and my crappy pics...and ya'lls awesome YF's...3v3 was my best chance, congrats on the win man, gonna be even better when you get your hood

Didn't help.....

Congrats to Viper ......... Cody, what a hell of a race Bud, Getsum, respectable showing for sure ..

Viper, pm sent for the Graphic ....

Jim

What a month for voting... Very nice showing boys. Cody, your truck is beautiful. Another fine showing for the 06's. I'll throw my hat into the ring next month and see if we can recapture TOTM gold... Uhhh, in Black... :confused: ;) :D

Plus, I have a something special to add to the mix.

ViperJeff said:
Didn't help.....
When i started i thought i had some good camera pics, i listed in the beginning from phone while i was on the road so i couldnt tell, then when i got home the damn thing was broke :mad: ...But Viper has an awesome truck, and some addorable pics of his son helping with the truck, that even made me wanna vote for him;) :marchmellow:

Getsums truck is ballzy, awesome, but ballzy... not everybody likes flames, so that may have hurt him on votes. Its definately on another level, and the flames really do look great on his beast. Mark had flames on my truck for pinks all out and it looked pretty great, just no everybodys cup of beer :D

Treker, im excited about next month now, i love your truck, cant wait to see what you have in mind :rock:

i dont know where he's getting his truck is not a winner, cody - you have a great looking truck, that any one would be proud to own - man if i could step down and give up TOTM i would - to see you truck on the front page

can i ?

you have a great looking truck with a GREAT history not many fokes can say that

Just going to toss this out there for future TOTM's....

We all know that there are people that will support their fiends on voting for the TOTM (very cool btw)

The pictures come in handy for the swing votes and lurkers. For us that know these 3 Gentlemen and their Awesome trucks, it was a very hard choice indeed. But I believe that in cases like this one, pictures, mod lists etc can really help swing the undecideds

Good luck in the future guys, I look forward to seeing you all again, some of you in the Truck of The Year

Jeff

Psycho Mythic said:
Ok then maybe its just me :D

Cody, You have one of the best trucks out there. The cool part is you get to drive it anytime you want. :rock:

Don't beat yourselt up :argh:

Awesome truck :congrats:

Be Proud:D

VJ

all three this month are bad azz machines. congrats again VIPER you definately deserve the title bro.:rock:

eddie102870 said:
all three this month are bad azz machines. congrats again VIPER you definately deserve the title bro.:rock:

Thank you :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Fantasy Graphic as Promised .......

Congrats Bud .......

Yell-Vip-22.jpg

Jim

JimTeTe said:
Fantasy Graphic as Promised .......

Congrats Bud .......

Yell-Vip-22.jpg

Jim

w0w - looks GREAT man thanks again bro

sorry bud - been tryin to get you some better pictures, were going up to the lake this weekend to take some better pictures

thanks

10th of the month. Viper, email Admin and send them a photo bro. ;)
I think it's 640x### and they'll add it to the front page. Congrats once again. :)

Back