Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now Voting for the

August 2010
Viper Truck Club of America
Truck of the Month

This is a Special Election for Supporting Members. Clint (flchub) has been nominated to be our August 2010 Truck of the Month Winner.

Please join me in voting "Yes". Clint needs 50 Supporting Member votes for the Honor.
(you need a star
elite.bmp
by your name for your vote to count)

Feel free to post up pictures of Clint and his RAM SRT-10 and don't forget to add some of those great stories.

Hell yes count as 2? :D

I didn't know Chub that well. First met Clint in amtrucker22's motor home at Breakaway Dragway one year at a GTG while we were waiting out a rain storm. The guy had an awesome sense of humor. I'm gonna miss seeing him walk around drinking out of the blender pitcher! LMAO!

Clint had driven about 16 hrs or so to come to the Chattanooga GTG a couple of years ago. He arrived at our house pretty late around 11:00 the nite before. He told Betty he was hungry and asked her what kind of cereal we had (no shit) I'm not sure if we had Fruity Pebbles or not but Betty got a regular sized bowl out and started to make him a bowl. He looked at the bowl and said "Do you have anything bigger??" So she fixed the big fugger a huge bowl of cereal in a Tupperware bowl. He finished his snack quickly and went to bed.
We are all gonna miss the big ole fugger....

Keep in mind, you gotta have the star
elite.bmp
for you vote to count

FATJACK said:
Clint had driven about 16 hrs or so to come to the Chattanooga GTG a couple of years ago. He arrived at our house pretty late around 11:00 the nite before. He told Betty he was hungry and asked her what kind of cereal we had (no shit) I'm not sure if we had Fruity Pebbles or not but Betty got a regular sized bowl out and started to make him a bowl. He looked at the bowl and said "Do you have anything bigger??" So she fixed the big fugger a huge bowl of cereal in a Tupperware bowl. He finished his snack quickly and went to bed.

My first meeting of Clint was at that nooga GTG....I was surprised how nice a guy he was after reading some of his posts back then....

23 Supporting Member votes and counting

Need 27 more

Thanks All,

VJ

FATJACK said:
Love It! Clint was an awesome guy, and fun as hell to play volley ball with (if he was on the other team). True comedian, now come on guys, use that star power and lets get this man TOTM!! :rock:

Got mine in, never met the guy but hearing all the stories make me feel like I know him...........................getting the 50 stars should be no problem

Bump
I see 30, need 20 more :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back