• VenomTruck

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • viperhauler

Votes: 27 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget to vote, we have a close race this month.

I think it's the overall picture that ppl like on mine.. I didn't have a bunch a half naked chicks at my disposal so I had to make up for it with the cool factor lol. Games not over yet man! You could still win, good luck homie :rock:

what happens if we end up with a tie? Vote so we don't have to find out!! :D

I voted for Viperhauler

Here's Holly with my race truck from Saturday.

Last edited:
This poll closes at 8am tomorrow! Time to use that vote you have been holding onto!

I don't think the votes for VT were sympathy votes. That's really a great looking QC.. And that's coming from someone not too fond of QCs. One thing that I didn't see asked or addressed here. Who would be immature and ignorant enough to talk about Chris’ wife in an ill manner? That's uncalled for and appalling, no matter what was said. I hope the admins removed whatever post was aimed at her. Anyway, voting for you special azzholes has been getting progressively harder as each month passes.. Like always.. Good luck guys. And remember no matter who takes first place no one is a loser. We own the best and rarest rigs on the planet and it seems many of you have the sweet eye candy to go with it. :congrats:Bravo!!

Really oldies.. But goodies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back